[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coverage by the channels

Slugs

Yup, we are sheep because we don't think we have to be handed everything free. Seems like we are a little smarter because we have figured out we can gets stats somewhere else right when they happen.

Instead you decide you aren't going to look at stats and just sit there...even though you are sitting on a computer where the stats are free.

It seems you are following CBS and FOX because you are letting them control whether you see the stats are not. Baaahhhhh.

Good ole days? I guess last year finding out what was going on in a particular game is to much to ask. Seeing a few replays from other games is to much to ask. I can now understand why CBS & FOX did this - because you somehow think that because you can get information from other sources means that they should not have to provide. We get what guys like you want. Pathetic. You get what you deserve. Pay $$ to find out what is going on....

I've got ST and flip around alot, especially between plays. Yet, I've still managed to see multiple updates from other games, be they scoring updates or injury updates or what not. FOX's halftime show provided their normal stats and ticker as far as I could tell.

Here's an idea for you if you want to see all the stats all the time. Turn your TV to NFL Network and watch. Better yet, if you're at a sports bar, ask them to put 1 TV on NFL Network for you so you can see all the stats. :D

Is there a particular reason that this informatio should not be free? Is there a particular reason that when someone watches the hafl time show that this information should not be provided? By the way, I have been following this on line for more time than some of you jerks have been around, but why should we allow them to keep information from us????

I've got ST and flip around alot, especially between plays. Yet, I've still managed to see multiple updates from other games, be they scoring updates or injury updates or what not. FOX's halftime show provided their normal stats and ticker as far as I could tell.

Here's an idea for you if you want to see all the stats all the time. Turn your TV to NFL Network and watch. Better yet, if you're at a sports bar, ask them to put 1 TV on NFL Network for you so you can see all the stats. :D

This is why it happens..... baaah.... like the rest. I can find it elsewhere --- etc...BAAAH.,

This is why it happens..... baaah.... like the rest. I can find it elsewhere --- etc...BAAAH.,

Noo we're just smarter than you. We have a brain and a thought process. If information isn't given to us somewhere we don't say, "Well I will never know now!" and quit. We go through a logical process in where the information could be.

The real sheep are the ones that can't really make decisions on their on but if there are no stats on the TV they don't get them at all... Baaahhh.

EDIT: Oh I like how you ignored my first post.

Edited by CD6405

Noo we're just smarter than you. We have a brain and a thought process. If information isn't given to us somewhere we don't say, "Well I will never know now!" and quit. We go through a logical process in where the information could be.

The real sheep are the ones that can't really make decisions on their on but if there are no stats on the TV they don't get them at all... Baaahhh.

EDIT: Oh I like how you ignored my first post.

Smarter than you? Oh yeah. When you want to cruise the computer for something let me know. What you sheep really need is to ask is why shoud YOU have to spend money to get information. I think that is the difference. YOu are used to having to pay for every little piece of information. I think you should get it for free.

Smarter than you? Oh yeah. When you want to cruise the computer for something let me know. What you sheep really need is to ask is why shoud YOU have to spend money to get information. I think that is the difference. YOu are used to having to pay for every little piece of information. I think you should get it for free.

I'm not paying for my information, haven't you got that yet when I keep saying im getting my stats for FREE?

If you mean paying for the internet, aren't you paying for your internet too? I bet you don't get the NFL network or ESPN because you do not think you should have to pay for satelite or cable for sports! It's just not fair! We want it all handed to us on a silver platter, why can't all the games be free on tv for us?? Why!

That's what I've said to him twice now but he's not very literate it seems.

Now, I look forward to you explaining why we should have to pay for information. I knew I would find a field of sheep here... I don't disagree that there is a lot of information on my computer, but why should we not see it when we watch it on the big screen????? Bah, bah, bah. What a pathetic group I have encountered here. Any of you want to admit that you work for CBS or FOX?

Well now, if you decide to go to your local pub to watch a game what type of information do you think you will get. I stewed through the first half and then had to come home to find out what was happening, now is that right?

my pub has wireless internet access now...to bad im about 8000 miles away and cant take advantage of it though