[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, the Chiefs suck, my FF teams suck...

Chief Dick

Been a very dissapointing opening day for me as well. The offense looked good for the first quarter and the defense appeared to be improved. But man the offense took a dive, hard to watch.

Oh how we miss Roaf, Richardson, Sanders, heck even Dick......

On a very positive note, T. Green appears to be ok, was holding my breath for a long time there.....

Edited by Sigalf03

and now I'm scraping off popcorn texture from my bathroom ceiling.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........................................................

Are you my twin? Pack got killed, my team is going to lose to a damn kicker, and I've been putting off scraping the popcorn ceiling in my bathroom for 2 months. How is that by the way?

Edited by kcmast

and now I'm scraping off popcorn texture from my bathroom ceiling.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........................................................

It's alright Chief after all you do play us 2 times a season! Then again I'm starting to like our chances in those games. On the serious tip I hope Green is alright...sux to have your QB go down in the first game of the season!

Kennison blocked Geathers right into Green's slide.

I don't buy it....I saw the play when it happened and all the replays. It's nice to think that a WR "blocked" a big dude with momentum into the slide, but that was hardly the case IMO. Geathers was head hunting regardless of what Kennison was doing.

As far as the Chiefs, I'm not sure why they didn't use LJ more in the game. Granted, I own him, but I was hoping for even more touches, especially running the ball--only 17 rushes.

Not a cheap play. The defender was already leaving his feet by the time Green started his slide. Just bad luck is all.

And I agree with the play calling gil. Lots of opportunities to run LJ and they didn't. They also could have run that screen pass to him ALL DAY the way the Bengals were overpursuing. Play action would have been nice as well.

Not a cheap play. The defender was already leaving his feet by the time Green started his slide. Just bad luck is all.

And I agree with the play calling gil. Lots of opportunities to run LJ and they didn't. They also could have run that screen pass to him ALL DAY the way the Bengals were overpursuing. Play action would have been nice as well.

CD,

I've played the game, and I'm not calling it a cheap play. Please notice in the replay that he is going down to make the tackle, not up. So, his instincts took over and he was head hunting, knowing the QB was sliding...I don't buy the "Kennison blocked him into the slide" explanation, that's all.

CD,

I've played the game, and I'm not calling it a cheap play. Please notice in the replay that he is going down to make the tackle, not up. So, his instincts took over and he was head hunting, knowing the QB was sliding...I don't buy the "Kennison blocked him into the slide" explanation, that's all.

Nod. And agreed. I shouldn't have intimated you said it was cheap when clearly you did not.

How that wasn't a penalty on the Green hit I will never know...

I am right there with you fantasy wise...

I have Alexander :lol:

I played against Wilkins :lol::brew:

I will be 1-3 this week in my four leagues... :D

but i DID make lasagne for dinner :woot:

I know how you feel. I'll be lucky to be at .500 with all of my teams by the time tomorrow night is over. :brow:

Denver's offense looked like crap - OK Plummer looked like crap. :D Paging Jay Cutler!

Just kidding, but just out of curiosity, where is the courtesy phone?