[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I bet TUNA feels real good now...SUISHAM...misses easy kick!

fruhoff

exactly how did Tuna'show up Vandy"?The guy could'nt make a pre season 30 yd'er.

highest kicking % in NFL history....hmmm....not sure....now SUISHAM is what....50% vs. 87% for VANDY....

PARCELLS....always has to make his point somehow...to the detriment of his teams....let's see how the rest of the game fares...

media coverage indicated VANDY was kicking very well the last 3 days of practice...I can smell some SPOILED TUNA... :D

What are you talking about fruhoff? Vandy is out because of an injury.

I hear you, but VANDY says he was okay to play....and kicked well in the last 3 days of practice (DALLAS MORNING NEWS...AP WIRE)...it was a TUNA call...

As TUNA says, if someone practices and practices well they should play (aka TERRELL OWENS, eh?)...VANDY is a cocky guy and TUNA is playing headgames....

you think BABY-FACE SUISHAM is any better?

I hear you, but VANDY says he was okay to play....and kicked well in the last 3 days of practice (DALLAS MORNING NEWS...AP WIRE)...it was a TUNA call...

As TUNA says, if someone practices and practices well they should play (aka TERRELL OWENS, eh?)...VANDY is a cocky guy and TUNA is playing headgames....

you think BABY-FACE SUISHAM is any better?

THAT is a lot of CAPITALS

VANDY always has a bad pre-season...hasn't anyone remembered how poor he did for INDY during the pre-season....oh well...doesn't really matter...

...no one can help the team when they're on the bench...I'd always go with an 87% lifetime kicker vs. a baby-face kicker who might be pissing in his pants in NFL games...

VANDY always has a bad pre-season...hasn't anyone remembered how poor he did for INDY during the pre-season....oh well...doesn't really matter...

...no one can help the team when they're on the bench...I'd always go with an 87% lifetime kicker vs. a baby-face kicker who might be pissing in his pants in NFL games...

VANDY has always SUCKED in PRESEASON and POSTSEASON kicking. VANDY is also BAD at CLUTCH kicks. He would have MISSED that kick because it would have been to go AHEAD.