[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colson and Bush

LonDog

I picked up Colson last week after being tipped off last week from the tread here. I just saw the highlights and liked what I saw. I don't have Bush, but it was very interesting the role he played. And what happen to J. Horn, is he over the hill now? Did Calson get more looks than Horn, and how was Bush lining for pass plays? I wish I could have seen this game.

I picked up Colson last week after being tipped off last week from the tread here. I just saw the highlights and liked what I saw. I don't have Bush, but it was very interesting the role he played. And what happen to J. Horn, is he over the hill now? Did Calson get more looks than Horn, and how was Bush lining for pass plays? I wish I could have seen this game.

IIRC, Colston and Horn were about equal on targets (6 or 7 each) with Devery Henderson getting 5 or 6 targets. The main difference was Colston caught the TD pass and got another look at the goal line on a quick slant. Looks like they plan on using Colston in the red zone alot to take advantage of his size.

And like the other post said, Bush was lining up everywhere. I was actually pretty surprised at how often he lined up at WR, as I don't remember them doing that at all in the preseason.

Edited by Cordo

This is the highest approval rating a Bush has ever had! :D

(Sorry, someone had to say it.) :D

Reggie's a lot smarter. :lol:

They didn't show everything in the PS and are probably still holding back. That's what makes it hard predicting for rookies.

as a deuce owner, i have to say i'm happy with bush being there. he gives deuce some breaks and allows him to play in the situations best fit for his skills. deuce still got 22 carries, and could/should have had 2 TDs if the two starting fullbacks didn't go down. deuce looked slimmer and a little faster, though he is still the thunder to bush's lightning.

that said, bush just looks like one of those guys that defenses will have to watch the entire game.