[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradon Jacobs

Sigalf03

definitely expecting it sooner. Looks like they want to give him about 20-30% of the carries and if Tiki does get injured, watch out. 7 tds last year, 5 in the preseason, he's huge and has great feet. I drafted him last year :D This year it will pay off in my keeper league and he'll be a top 12 drafted back next year. IMO

Do you consider 1 fumble in 46 regular season carries, of which the predominace were short yardage situations, a fumbling problem?

No.

But, based on all the Giants preseason games I've seen since Jacobs was drafted, and the reports I've heard from reporters and friends at training camps, and interviews I've heard with head coach Tom Coughlin, I understand that Jacobs is prone to putting the ball on the turf. Coughlin himself said over the summer that this is one of the areas Jacobs has to improve upon.

Perhaps you'd care to share the information you have that contradicts Tom Coughlin's given all the practices, scrimmages, etc. that you've seen.

True. I'm still scratching my head as to how the Giants didn't win that game.

They shot themselves in the foot over and over... between bad penalties killing drives, to the fumble on Eli's awful handoff to Tiki at midfield (led to easy 7 for Indy), to the HORRIBLE call on Tim Carter for offensive PI that ended the game... they looked really sloppy at times.