[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who was The Huddle Wrong About

The Stoner

Thank goodness they were wrong about Byron Leftwich. It was either him or Vick. They both did well but Byron did better in my league.

You serious? What is this post supposed to be a whiney bitchfest about huddle predictions? Its your team, is it not?

I find that in the end I am the one that makes the decisions on who to start or not start on my roster. So in the end it is ME that is wrong.

Yep, I was definitely wrong this week. Palmer, Galloway, C.Brown, R.Wayne. Too many to post but, it's only the first week.

Such a tough guy.

Well, since you seem to be cryin' for mama's teat all over the board today (whaaa, my first round pick let me down; whaaaa, the Huddle's projections were wrong) I'd say his toughness is mostly relative compared to you.

Yea I want my $20 back. How dare they not have the ability to accurately predict the future. Un-freaking believable. I mean its week 1 of the season, they haven't seen ANY starters play a full game yet and they can't freaking tell me exactly who to start.

Im going back to the EXPERTS on Sports Center and all the FF shows on TV. They know what they are talking about, plus, they are free!!

Start Larry Johnson and LT, genius, pure genius.

Thank goodness they were wrong about Byron Leftwich. It was either him or Vick. They both did well but Byron did better in my league.

Ummm... I projected Leftwich to throw 230 yards and one score and he threw for 237 yards and one score.

I projected Vick to throw for 160 and one score with 40 rushing yards and he had 140 passing yards with two scores and 48 rushing yards.

Man... I thought that was pretty good until now ... :D

Ummm... I projected Leftwich to throw 230 yards and one score and he threw for 237 yards and one score.

I projected Vick to throw for 160 and one score with 40 rushing yards and he had 140 passing yards with two scores and 48 rushing yards.

Amen. And I'm not trying to be a 'tough guy', I hate internet tough guys as much as anyone. But when you put a post to try to get other whiners to complain about thehuddle's predictions, it doesn't fly. Do you want DMD to draft your team for you next year?

Its alright DMD, we forgive you. Maybe next time

Seriously though it is entirely unnecessary for you to defend yourself. The advice and information on this site is top notch, but it is what it is. Ultimately the responsibility falls on the individual.

Well, since you seem to be cryin' for mama's teat all over the board today (whaaa, my first round pick let me down; whaaaa, the Huddle's projections were wrong) I'd say his toughness is mostly relative compared to you.

You know...it's people like you...

:D

Do you want DMD to draft your team for you next year?

Actually.........yes, yes I believe I do.

Thats not a bad idea DMD

You could earn extra money by being a professional drafter.

Of course you would have to listen to even more people complain about not being perfect, but at that point you could pay someone to give them a little :D:D:lol: and a couple :lol:

I think Crazysight just found a new roommate..... :D

Ummmmm....I thought they did OK. There were a lot of questions to start this year. Now we just have to wait long enough t oget a read on players. One week does not a season make.

I find that in the end I am the one that makes the decisions on who to start or not start on my roster. So in the end it is ME that is wrong.

Agreed

Dont even sweat it DMD. We use this site for "Professional Opinion" on our players and draft picks, this site isn't being promoted as "Clairvoyant Fantasy Football Picks".

But what do you expect, the guys name is "The Stoner"