[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

madden curse ...

tonorator

Man I thought they had finally found the curse breaker!!! I'm thinking it is about time for EA to start featuring all-time greats who have already passed away on their cover.

Newsline: Chicago

In a freak accident, an airplane delivering a shipment for Victoria's Secret crashed into the grave of Walter Payton, the ensuing explosion left "Sweetness" hanging from a nearby tree wearing nothing but a sheer camosole and crotchless panties. Payton, who had recently been featured on the cover of EA Sports Madden NFL 2008...

The O-line looked like the one that was cursed yesterday...Alexander had nothing to run through...I think they will miss Hutch more than people thought...

and LJ didn't do squat either yesterday

I bet they knew very well they'd miss Hutch as much as they do now. The sad thing is that the Seahawks had plenty of cap space to offer him the same contract he took from the Vikings, he simply went looking elsewhere first. It was almost as if he was looking to find a quick trip out of town. His loss though... from what I understand he just got hurt this last week too. :D

I also do not believe Morris will have the same prosperity as Alexander has had when he does put up great numbers. I've heard time, and time again that Alexander wasn't that good, and that Maurice Morris could do just as well, if not better than Alexander if he had the starting job. I have not necessarily heard this from members in The Huddle, but the time is now where we find out what Morris can really do. He's in the spotlight.

While I'm not too shocked Alexander will miss the next month, I am interested to see what this team can do without him. To be honest, I can see them doing the same thing they did last week: Throwing passing TD's all game long. It's difficult to find enough quality defenders to stop Branch, Jackson, and Burleson... although Burleson could simply be the product of having the lesser qualified defenders on him, despite however many dropped passes he racks up every game.

While I'm not too shocked Alexander will miss the next month, I am interested to see what this team can do without him. To be honest, I can see them doing the same thing they did last week: Throwing passing TD's all game long. It's difficult to find enough quality defenders to stop Branch, Jackson, and Burleson... although Burleson could simply be the product of having the lesser qualified defenders on him, despite however many dropped passes he racks up every game.

As long as Morris can run (which i don't think he'll be able to do) Hasselbeck should have a field day. Hell, he should have a field day anyway with those receivers. Branch was like his 2nd option on every play. Maybe even his first on some.

You should see my leagues right now. People are dumping Delhomme and Jones-Drew and Foster and Turner for Morris, and I'm just sitting back, and picking up the scraps. I even got Caddy off the WW. what a joke.

of course, Caddy is looking like a chevy, and if Morris blows up, i'll come back here and delete this post..so no one quote it, just in case :D