[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roy Williams (Lions) & CJ

peepinmofo

I drafted him as my #2 WR next to Chad Johnson. Now, is it me, or was this the WORST week to have those 2 guys? Im not complaining about them all season long, but cmon now... I think I got like 15 points between both of em.

:D

Just wanted to vent a bit. :D Im better now. Carry on...

I drafted him as my #2 WR next to Chad Johnson. Now, is it me, or was this the WORST week to have those 2 guys? Im not complaining about them all season long, but cmon now... I think I got like 15 points between both of em.

:D

Just wanted to vent a bit. :lol: Im better now. Carry on...

Coulbe be worse, I got 15 points from Viniteri. :lol: One point more than S. Alexander and C. Johnson combined! :D This is what makes FF frustrating.

roy played a tough seattle d (trufant et al are pretty solid and handle most wr's well, despite roy's size, and the seahawks d-line/linebackers are speedy and rushed kitna all day from what i saw, no time for roy to get open).

and chad played a very much improved kc secondary with no housh to take osme pressure off of him. it's a long season...

roy played a tough seattle d (trufant et al are pretty solid and handle most wr's well, despite roy's size, and the seahawks d-line/linebackers are speedy and rushed kitna all day from what i saw, no time for roy to get open).

and chad played a very much improved kc secondary with no housh to take osme pressure off of him. it's a long season...

CJ also had to battle a downpour as well.

CJ also had to battle a downpour as well.

Indeed.

There were 3 main reasons why the CIncy passing game did not produce good fantasy numbers:

1) Much rain, very heavy at times.

2) Bengals up 17-3 at halftime. It just wasn't necessary for Palmer to throw very much. He had a 68% completion percentage. 13/19 for 127. He managed the game well, and the KC D didn't impress after the first couple series.

3) With Trent Green out, the KC O wasn't very effective, and the Bengals simply ran the clock with their second half possessions.

Have them both. I think we will see much more production from these guys. Chad wants the ball. He sells tickets. It's corporate. He'll be fine. The offense is just getting cranked up.

As for Roy, I am panicking a bit. I thought Martz could figure out how to put the ball in the hands of his playmakers even against a tough D. I am already praying for McCown remembering his 300 yd, 1-2 TD outbursts in ARI.

Bruce was my leading receiver yesterday. :D

roy williams definitely screwed the pooch for me yesterday (him and Cowboys D).

what was disconcerting with Roy was his first catch didn't come until the 3rd or 4th quarter. i think he was targeted only once or twice in the 1st half. i'm not sure what Seattle was doing with coverages but i imagine Roy was double and triple teamed for most of the game.

@ CHI next week doesn't look very good right now :D

Venting is good.

One thing, Williams in Detroit. Come on...what is all the hype? Martz' offense is not going to come around until late this year or next season. I had him rated low on my draft board. Trade him for someone who is going to do something this year. Remember....he plays for the Lions, Matt Millen, enough said. :D

I don't expect that much from Williams.

Kitna is a stiff, I don't know what happened to Kevin Jones, and Corey Bradford ensures that Williams gets double coverage, should it be warranted.

Too much emphasis is being placed on Martz. Its not that tough to be an offensive genius when you are coaching guys like Faulk, Warner, Bruce and Holt.