[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kegtv

keggerz

That is pretty worrisome, and a valid point, Grunge. Especially with all the recent efforts to hold music and video downloaders accountable. Even more simple to trace when you are paying for the service through PayPal. Something that should be given some thought.

That is pretty worrisome, and a valid point, Grunge. Especially with all the recent efforts to hold music and video downloaders accountable. Even more simple to trace when you are paying for the service through PayPal. Something that should be given some thought.

if you receive the signal on your TV ie you are paying for it then its not illegal to watch the stream

so paying for the service should be worrisome...if you were to watch something you dont get on your TV and you stream it then you are in violation(can it be tracked that you watched a steam?)

I break no laws I only watch things I get on my TV...when I said I was watching the NFL network i was just kidding :D

if you receive the signal on your TV ie you are paying for it then its not illegal to watch the stream

so paying for the service should be worrisome...if you were to watch something you dont get on your TV and you stream it then you are in violation(can it be tracked that you watched a steam?)

I break no laws I only watch things I get on my TV...when I said I was watching the NFL network i was just kidding :D

well, it's not illegal if it's just friends accepting donations to pay for the server space needed for them to stream various television events to friends who already have the access to the aforementioned events.

Especially since the site does not actually host the streams. They are hosted by other friends. The site merely provides a collection of the streams for ease of use, and they accept donations to help pay the bills.

whew..that took alot out of me...

Well, I think this is dubious, at best. No doubt that if anyone watches a Pay-per-View event that they don't pay for at home, that they are not being legal, IMO. And, I wonder about the legality of watching the stream of another game in another area that you would not otherwise have access to in your area. Gotta think that the more public and main"stream" this becomes, the more likely lawsuits would come from the sports leagues and definitely the Pay-Per-View companies. Whether they have a case or not, I dunno, but I'll bet they can stop it initially.

All that being said, I hope it's all good, and everyone can enjoy it that wants to. I think that's all I'll type on this, at the suggestion of my attorney... :D

:D @ this "service". I doubt I'd pimp it if you want it to remain underground. No registrations at this time....:lol: Maybe PMs, email....but it will be DIW once the whispers get much louder. Pretty cool though I guess...but totally illegal. And I thought P2P progs were bad. The NFL™ is a big bad mofo. :D

Edited by Hitman

:D @ this "service". I doubt I'd pimp it if you want it to remain underground. No registrations at this time....:lol: Maybe PMs, email....but it will be DIW once the whispers get much louder. Pretty cool though I guess...but totally illegal. And I thought P2P progs were bad. :D

hmmm good point...time for this thread to go off into the sunset like a post in the advice forum on a friday nite

Would be nice to join and view this but I cant see the verification image on the registration page !! Tried it on 3 differnet computers and still cant see the image!! :D:D:lol:

Didn't work for me once games started at all last week. They need more servers. The pre game shows worked fine.