[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IND's RB situation

RokoMotion

Granted - Rhodes had almost 2/3 the carries in the backfield, but it seemed like Addai was in ALL the time during the game. The Colts as a team put together a very very poor rushing performance. Do you guys think that their running game is going to be that bad as a group for the rest of the year? Also, do you see the RB situation continuing in a similar split to this for the rest of the year?

Do you guys think that their running game is going to be that bad as a group for the rest of the year?

Yes. Granted, they were playing a much improved Giants' D, but IND is going to struggle to run the ball with only Rhodes & Addai back in the backfield.

Also, do you see the RB situation continuing in a similar split to this for the rest of the year?

Yes. I've said all along that Addai was going to be a bust as a RB. I didn't see anything yesterday that made me think differently. Obviously I could still be wrong, but I think the running O is going to be IND's Achilles' heel this year & will cost them some games, and especially hurt them in the playoffs, where they haven't exactly set the world on fire the way it is (except vs DEN, of course :mad: )

I actually think the Giants have a very good D. Rhodes may turn out to be better than you might think. Even though they are splitting carries, I would hang onto Rhodes for another couple of weeks before abandoning all hope.

I drafted P. Manning in 2 leagues hoping that the running game would stink. Forcing Manning to put up what will hopefully be 2004 numbers. He fell well short of that yesterday.

Granted - Rhodes had almost 2/3 the carries in the backfield, but it seemed like Addai was in ALL the time during the game. The Colts as a team put together a very very poor rushing performance. Do you guys think that their running game is going to be that bad as a group for the rest of the year? Also, do you see the RB situation continuing in a similar split to this for the rest of the year?

Giants have a pretty good D-line. I would expect them to run the ball alot better next week.

That being said..who knows if it is Rhodes or Addai who makes the most noise.