[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well it only took 1 week....

alexgaddis

:D

Whats funny is that she hates football so much she chooses to be in the other room while I watch...I seem to able to play with my daughter while I watch, but she removes herself from me and then complains...

My wife loves football and wants to watch it with me. Unfortunately, she doesn't so much like my friends and I'd rather watch the games with them at a buddies house (NFL package, 3 receivers, 6 TV's....you get the picture).

So a working compromise so far is I watch the Badger games on Saturday and the Packer games on Sunday with her at a sportsbar. Then she goes shopping and I go watch the rest of the games with the boys.

Tell her that she has six other days during the week to talk to you.

Unless it's a Monday. Or some Saturdays. And even an occasional Thursday. Other then that, your right.

My wife did the perfect wife thing yesterday. She took the kids to the zoo and left me be with my games.

I wouldn't have married my wife if she disliked sports.

Dislike and Fanatic are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

(If you are reading this, consider yourself a fanatic.)

To point: While I have been trained to put the seat down, empty my pockets before she washes, and not to expect sex twice a day - my Fall Sundays are non-negotiable.

It was in my vows.

I find it's easier to just break up with girls every week, and get a new one monday. Actually the best thing to do is get about 20 girls right before your birthday and keep the one that gives the best present.

I've tried this but my wife gets very angry with me.