[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No love for the Saints

SLAYER

Very balanced running getting Bush his touches and keeping McAllister fresh for the 2nd half. A very very suprising defense against the run. A Drew Brees that was not at his best but adequate. A very intelligent,agressive game plan. I really like Payton and what he did with Bush and Duece in his first. game was very impressive. They can easily win next week in Cheese Country with how awful the Pack is looking, but beating GB has been a very difficult task in the past for the Saints. But IF and I repeat IF (I truthfully thought they would lose to Cleve) they win in GB(I counted this as a win) they will be 2-0 going into the Mon. Night home opener against the Hated Falcons. But that jumping the gun this week against a very suspect Packer Team. We will see what Payton comes up with this week. But I predict a 2-0 start :D

Very balanced running getting Bush his touches and keeping McAllister fresh for the 2nd half. A very very suprising defense against the run. A Drew Brees that was not at his best but adequate. A very intelligent,agressive game plan. I really like Payton and what he did with Bush and Duece in his first. game was very impressive. They can easily win next week in Cheese Country with how awful the Pack is looking, but beating GB has been a very difficult task in the past for the Saints. But IF and I repeat IF (I truthfully thought they would lose to Cleve) they win in GB(I counted this as a win) they will be 2-0 going into the Mon. Night home opener against the Hated Falcons. But that jumping the gun this week against a very suspect Packer Team. We will see what Payton comes up with this week. But I predict a 2-0 start :D

I've been ripped for predicting good things for the Saints this year. I liked what I saw yesterday. Reggie Bush is phenomenal and I loved how Payton was using him. They are probably a year away from playoff caliber, but, I like where this team is headed. They've always had talent, but, were lead by a lazy QB who made bad decision, and an un-inspiring head coach. I like the direction they are headed now.

I've been ripped for predicting good things for the Saints this year. I liked what I saw yesterday. Reggie Bush is phenomenal and I loved how Payton was using him. They are probably a year away from playoff caliber, but, I like where this team is headed. They've always had talent, but, were lead by a lazy QB who made bad decision, and an un-inspiring head coach. I like the direction they are headed now.

Agree on the direction there is that glimmer of hope that we haven't had sicne the Dome Patrol. I think Payton is just what this team needed. And Bush my god I admit right now I was a doubter I didn't think he could do what he did in college to the pros but Iwas wrong very wrong. He runs inside a lot tougher than I imagined he would. And add to that is he is a FIRST CLASS ACT. yes playoffs are I say 2 yrs away if we stay are schedule as to what is started this year.