[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Captain Hook & Big Score

Menudo

O.k. When I'm wrong, I admit it, and, after just one game of watching both Reggie Bush & Mario Williams, I am ready to delcare that I was wrong and you guy were right.

I never doubted Bush's talents. I knew he would be phenomenal. However, after watching Mario Williams closely yesterday, I can't say with 100% confidence that he will eventually be a STUD. He will probably end up being very good, but, from what I saw, he has a long way to go. The Saints were using Bush perfectly yesterday, and he is going to be very involved in the offense from get go and is already the Saints #1 threat on offense. He is going to give offensive coordinators a lot to think and worry about.

All of the above combined with the fact that Domanick Davis might never play again, makes it clear that I was absolutely wrong about this situation, and the Texans will forever regret the day that they passed on Reggie Bush.

O.k. When I'm wrong, I admit it, and, after just one game of watching both Reggie Bush & Mario Williams, I am ready to delcare that I was wrong and you guy were right.

I never doubted Bush's talents. I knew he would be phenomenal. However, after watching Mario Williams closely yesterday, I can't say with 100% confidence that he will eventually be a STUD. He will probably end up being very good, but, from what I saw, he has a long way to go. The Saints were using Bush perfectly yesterday, and he is going to be very involved in the offense from get go and is already the Saints #1 threat on offense. He is going to give offensive coordinators a lot to think and worry about.

All of the above combined with the fact that Domanick Davis might never play again, makes it clear that I was absolutely wrong about this situation, and the Texans will forever regret the day that they passed on Reggie Bush.

nice sig line

nice sig line

:D

I was SO hoping that the Patriots were going to lose yesterday, mainly, so I could ask you which it was. Since you claimed that the Patriots NEVER lose unless it is due to injuries or bad officiating, but, they pulled it out, which is what good teams do. :D

:D

I was SO hoping that the Patriots were going to lose yesterday, mainly, so I could ask you which it was. Since you claimed that the Patriots NEVER lose unless it is due to injuries or bad officiating, but, they pulled it out, which is what good teams do. :D

yes indeed...there were also many people saying that brady quinns heisman hopes and notre dames national title hopes, were going down the drain after playing a tough game against a team with a good defensive coach...and you saw what happened to penn state

yes indeed...there were also many people saying that brady quinns heisman hopes and notre dames national title hopes, were going down the drain after playing a tough game against a team with a good defensive coach...and you saw what happened to penn state

Notre Dame left no doubt, no argument there.