[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which crew is doing the late MNF game?

Whiskey Pimp

I was just getting ready to same the thing. Awesome insight from Jaws & Vermeil, and Nessler is MUCH better at play by play than Tirico.

Should we start bombarding ESPN..... :D

Then ESPN would probably ban this crew from ever doing another one. :D

Edited by Gunther

This is todays best set of NFL announcers IMO.

:D Michaels and Madden still take it.

but I am COMPLETELY impressed with this crew. I actually had a nice time watching this ball game..even though I hate to see shut outs as a true NFL fan (unless it's my panthers dealing one..but I digress..especially after week 1 :D)

Normally, i would've turned down the sound and put on Siruis to commentate, or even just left it mute and read the huddle checking over my shoulder at the tv every 30 seconds or so..

This crew truly deserves the MNF spot.

Someone make it happen

edit: How about that one idiot saying to Thighsgone after Thighsgone said "this is good for portis to see where he is" re: his injury status the other idiot goes "If he doesn't know where he is we're all in trouble..because he's on the field"

I couldn't believe it..I actually had to rewind it and make sure I caught it right...I mean..was it an attempt at humor..a little play on words? or did he truly misunderstand Thighsgone? Joe Thighbegone actually sounded the more intelligent of the 2...I had to wash my ears out with bleach to cleanse them from hearing such putrid horrible things.

Edited by LooGie