[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crap, Crap, Crap!

cliaz

How could we lose to the vikings?!?!??!?!!?!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!!??!!??!!?!

This is horrible. This is terrible. Now we are in the pool as the filthy cowboys, the terrible giants.

D@mn you Philly!!!!!!!!!!

Kaaahhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they played the JV game

C'mon Whomp after watching all the games I'd say the Eagles, have their sh!t together over NY, Dallas and Washington.

Right now I go

1. Eagles

2. Giants

3. Washington

4. Dallas

Edited by NSab

C'mon Whomp after watching all the games I'd say the Eagles, have their sh!t together over NY, Dallas and Washington.

Right now I go

1. Eagles

2. Giants

3. Washinton

4. Dallas

Simmer down now NSab, your boys looked good, but, they don't get to play the Texans every week. :D

Eagles fans crack me up.......

Simmer down now NSab, your boys looked good, but, they don't get to play the Texans every week. :D

Eagles fans crack me up.......

True, and Menudo you have big balls. I think Bledsoe is going to have a long season with little or no protection.

Washington looks good except at QB. NY looks solid , just don't know if Eli is ready yet.

My homerism is just a response to all the pre season ranking that I had to listen to, from everywhere.

This is about all you will hear from this season. I don't usually talk sh!t.

Edited by NSab

True, and Menudo you have big balls.

Who told you, was it Scarlett Johannson, Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jessica Alba ?

These chicks need to keep their mouths shut about what we do behind closed doors !!!! :D

philly won a game they shouldve won..Mcnabb looked great..Just bustin balls a little Nsab..I was dissapointed in Dallas week 1 but the east is still going to be a great battle..

True, and Menudo you have big balls. I think Bledsoe is going to have a long season with little or no protection.

Washington looks good except at QB. NY looks solid , just don't know if Eli is ready yet.

My homerism is just a response to all the pre season ranking that I had to listen to, from everywhere.

This is about all you will hear from this season. I don't usually talk sh!t.

It's all good NSab. I was actually quite impressed with your boys. I've said time and time again, that, when healthy, Donovan McNabb is one of the best QB's in the NFL. Your in 1st place all alone, you should be talking sh!t. :D

Who told you, was it Scarlett Johannson, Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jessica Alba ?

These chicks need to keep their mouths shut about what we do behind closed doors !!!! :D

:D

Do this, sit on your hand until it falls asleep and then go nutz with it. Granted it feels like a dead guys hand but it still doesn't feel like yours...

:D

Do this, sit on your hand until it falls asleep and then go nutz with it. Granted it feels like a dead guys hand but it still doesn't feel like yours...

"The Stranger" - I know it well...... :D