[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Mr. Brooks

alexgaddis

For the past three years I have held on to you in my dynasty league...I have watched you throw the ball with ease on deep routes and marveled at your natural talents and abilities...I have struggled with your low football IQ and watched you disappoint in weeks when I needed you the most...You forced me to make a big move and trade for Eli Manning which cost me a first round pick and resulted in your being dropped from my roster...I watched you get drafted in the second round by a rival team in my division...

and coming into tonite I was prepared to watch you get 3 measly points and defeat me in a sort of cruel irony...

But you showed the world what a turd you truly are...you scored 2 points and got yanked for Andrew Walter...you handed me an improbable win week one of my promising season...

and for this I thank you...you finally came through for me...Thank you for being the turd we all knew you could be!

:lol::D:lol::D

god I love this game!

Edited by alexgaddis

The line sucked, the O coordiantor just got out a retirement home, no QB was going to make a difference tonight.

He didn't turn over the ball when I know he was itching to. He didn't fumble the ball. His legs looked good when he had the room to make it out of the pocket. His arm looked good when he had the time to throw it. He just had zero protection. Why they felt the need to run 50 yard routes with 12 step drops right into Merriman on every play confounds me... I hope the best for Brooks, always have. And it makes me ill when I see Saints "fans" downing the dude that won you your one and only playoff game.

He didn't turn over the ball when I know he was itching to. He didn't fumble the ball. His legs looked good when he had the room to make it out of the pocket. His arm looked good when he had the time to throw it. He just had zero protection. Why they felt the need to run 50 yard routes with 12 step drops right into Merriman on every play confounds me... I hope the best for Brooks, always have. And it makes me ill when I see Saints "fans" downing the dude that won you your one and only playoff game.

Honestly this is much, much more accurate. I thought it was stupid of Shell to pull Brooks. I'm no appologist by any means, but you can hardly fault Brooks much for last night's lack of performance. Brooks seemed to be taking delight in watching Walter run his ass off from the sidelines though. He definately didn't have the look that you would expect of a starting QB who just got benched for a nobody which is one of the main reasons I'm glad he's no longer in New Orleans.

On another note, I think by week 12 Sheel will be back sitting on his fishing boat on Sundays.

The line sucked, the O coordiantor just got out a retirement home, no QB was going to make a difference tonight.

I totally disagree. Any intelligent QB capable of checking off or throwing the ball away or throwing to the hot route when trouble is coming could have made a difference. Aaron Brooks is an idiot. Peyton Manning could have made that game competetive.

I totally disagree. Any intelligent QB capable of checking off or throwing the ball away or throwing to the hot route when trouble is coming could have made a difference. Aaron Brooks is an idiot. Peyton Manning could have made that game competetive.

+1

Brooks at the least could have run a few more times to escape the insane amount of pressure...

...but thank god he just stood there... :D

Brooks is horrible, he holds on the the ball way to long, granted the O-line let brooks get sacked but at least 4 of them were Brooks fault, and to give the Oline some credit I saw Gallery pancake quite a few of the Chargers last night, just hard to block for 6 seconds every down. Keep Walters in, Brooks has some major problems. And don't get me started on why Porter is even on the Bench.

Even as a Lamont Jordan owner who only needed 80 yards from scrimmage to get my win in week 1, this was hilarious.

I needed 7 from Jordan in the NVN and I found this to be funny as well. I benched Jordan for Frank Gore in two other leagues and felt good about it. I kept getting Jordan on my team because I kept getting the 10 pick in 12 and 14 team leagues and I kept picking him in the 2nd because everyone had him ranked so high. I guess your gut instinct is always right. If Al Davis ever kicks the bucket the Raiders might start winning again. :D

Bull! Bull! Peyton Manning would be on IR by now. Brooks could move around. Peyton is a statue. Plus his recievers dropped balls all night. Anybody watch that game knows it was not all Brooks fault. Between dropped passes and pretty much a Elementry School O-line. They dont deserve to be called high school offensive line. No one could do anything. And if Merriman would have stayed in he could have got another 3 sacks.

Brooks is horrible, he holds on the the ball way to long, granted the O-line let brooks get sacked but at least 4 of them were Brooks fault, and to give the Oline some credit I saw Gallery pancake quite a few of the Chargers last night, just hard to block for 6 seconds every down. Keep Walters in, Brooks has some major problems. And don't get me started on why Porter is even on the Bench.

His Coordinator gave him 5 and 7 step drops. He dropped to the ground on most 2 steps drops. He'll Jordan was a rag doll for Merriman all night. He was using him like someone ............