[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You heard it here first.......

Menudo

after last weeks respective performances by both teams..... it's easy to jump on the redbirds bandwagon for sure. there's also some concern in the air around here that the hawks need to play ALOT better than they did last week to win.

keep a few things in mind........

1.) - the hawks were absolutely untouchable here last year.

2.) - their homefield advantage has evolved very quickly into maybe the best in the league. Qwest field is deafening. there was 60,000 strong at both preseason games. :D

3.) - they retire Cortez Kennedy's number prior to the game.

4.) - Holmgren has absolutely tortured them is practice all week. :brew::woot:

5.) - it looks like rain for sunday... jury's still out though.

6.) - Frank Gore ran freak'in nuts all over the cards pathetic defense :lol: .... enter shaun coming off a miserable 51 yard performance. :D

7.) - the front 7 & pass rush for the hawks is hell & gone from anything the cards saw last week from the 9'ers.

8.) - Deion Branch

9.) - it's the home opener & I'll be there. :lol:

hawks 31

cards 17

I agree with everything here except for the Branch note. Hawks have proved it doesn't matter much who's in at WR, just need someone servicable.

i think you are all crazy. i think public perception is crazy. i would expect seattle to bounce back hugh from the squeaker in detroit. arizona went from a turd to playoff contender by adding james and leinart??? sorry charlie, you win games up front and seattle still has the much better offensive line and defensive front 7. smells like a blowout to me, and i usually like dogs +7 pts or more.

Holmgrent already indicated Branch won't be activated for at least a couple week. :D

I agree with everything here except for the Branch note. Hawks have proved it doesn't matter much who's in at WR, just need someone servicable.

I was just trying to compile as long a list as possible. :D Yes I know Branch won't play for a while.... but watch the present WR's step up their own games knowing someone will be the odd man out as far as PT goes once branch hits the field.

I thought the upset here would be Menudo picking against the Steelers. I think they will lose on monday night to the Jags...As for Seattle, I think they will take the Cards but it may be a shootout. I don't see them stopping Alexander.

Yes, I did, but, I am a big Penn State fan, so I may have let my heart get in the way. I am not an Arizona Cardinals fan. Also, I'm not always right. :D Like I said, I'm hooked on a feeling, and I'm making it known. You seem to be getting upset about it, I'm not sure why.

:D

im getting into this topic way late but no way seattle comes out 0-2, zona may cover which is the only thing that matters but hawks will win

There's no way they come out 0-2. They won last week. It only seemed like they lost.

i think you are all crazy. i think public perception is crazy. i would expect seattle to bounce back hugh from the squeaker in detroit. arizona went from a turd to playoff contender by adding james and leinart??? sorry charlie, you win games up front and seattle still has the much better offensive line and defensive front 7. smells like a blowout to me, and i usually like dogs +7 pts or more.

...I didn't see anywhere where the TC said they were a playoff team, or that they were better than Seattle...he just said he had a feeling that there will be an upset.

Seattle is overrated, especially last year...Weak schedule, anything can happen.

after last weeks respective performances by both teams..... it's easy to jump on the redbirds bandwagon for sure. there's also some concern in the air around here that the hawks need to play ALOT better than they did last week to win.

2.) - their homefield advantage has evolved very quickly into maybe the best in the league. Qwest field is deafening. there was 60,000 strong at both preseason games. :D

4.) - Holmgren has absolutely tortured them is practice all week. :brew::brow:

6.) - Frank Gore ran freak'in nuts all over the cards pathetic defense :lol: .... enter shaun coming off a miserable 51 yard performance. :D

7.) - the front 7 & pass rush for the hawks is hell & gone from anything the cards saw last week from the 9'ers.

8.) - Deion Branch

hawks 31

cards 17

+1

I think that "intestine soup" has not though this one out real well. This is NOT the type of game Holmgrran loses.

Strong enough feeling for a survival challenge pick? I can't do it, I picked the Cards LAST week :woot:

He's not basing it on stats or giving reasons, he is just saying that he thinks that could win. He even said it is just a gut feeling, there is no reason to send stats back at him; he's not trying to argue.

I agree with him, I think they could win.

I think the Cardinals get smoked myself.

They could not even run good against S.F. last week. I hate to see what Seattle does to that run game.

This is one way of putting it.

4.) - Holmgren has absolutely tortured them is practice all week. :brew::woot:

8.) - Deion Branch

hawks 31

cards 17

This is a better way of putting it.

Good teams come out with wins, even when they play poorly, and Seattle did that. What I see happening is Seattle's sluggishness showing up one more week, and them not pulling out the win this time. This then becomes their wake-up call, as they go on to win the division. Just a hunch.

Nobody ever remembers that Detroit always plays tough the first game of the year. Seattle had their #1 receiver miss all of training camp and hardly play, and Detroit's defense is stout against the run, especially when they have a 350 lb. dude in the middle that nobody can block. Rogers is such a beast when he's on his game, and that helped shut down the Seattle running game.

IMO, there's no chance that Arizona can go into Seattle and win the game. Cover, maybe...but win? I'd be shocked and will be here to give Backstreet Boy his props if it does happen.

Seattle played like crap and I could understand the prediction. However, the Seahawk D is looking pretty good.

No question. They look very impressively defensively. Their offense still looks a little sluggish at times, but, they have the guns, and are their offense will be fine.