[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where does LJ rank for YOU now?

scuba chuck

I'll even throw in another one...the loss of Tony Richardson.

I think this will be the most damning for LJ this year, besides Herm trying to lose every game. Tony was a monster, as usual, on Monday night, and I really think they miss him clearing the way.

I'd still have him in the top 3. The only RB who outscored him without a TD was Tiki. If LJ had scored a TD, he'd have finished as a top 4 RB from last week. Even without Green, he's still going to get a heavy workload - in fact, with Huard it ought to be even heavier - and the TDs will come. LJ is young enough & strong enough to accomodate a heavy load, so I don't see what the issue is. Edwards has shown in the past that while his team doesn't get an extraordinary amount of rushes, his #1 RB gets a sh*tload of work.

If I were to be worried about any of the top 3, it would be Alexander. That was a really poor effort against a mediocre Lions' run D, and with Huchinson bolting and Walter Jones tweaking his ankle, his bread-and-butter left side of the O-line is decimated.

As usual we agree once again on RB analysis. Let's all just panic, oh poopye invite me to your league and trade the mofer to me if you don't want him. :D

As usual we agree once again on RB analysis. Let's all just panic, oh poopye invite me to your league and trade the mofer to me if you don't want him. :D

Who's panicing? but do you honestly believe he'll approach what he did last year or what Priest did the years before that? the Vermeil/Saunders/Roaf/Richardson ship has sailed. And Huard's at QB indefinitely.

but do you honestly believe he'll approach what he did last year or what Priest did the years before that?

If he did, he'd own every meaning season record for a RB. As it is, he's still on track for a 2000+ total yard season - and that includes Huard playing a good part of the game vs CIN. By the indicators I've seen, Green may be back as soon as week 4, when KC returns from their bye week.

That's why the panic is so laughable.

If he did, he'd own every meaning season record for a RB. As it is, he's still on track for a 2000+ total yard season - and that includes Huard playing a good part of the game vs CIN. By the indicators I've seen, Green may be back as soon as week 4, when KC returns from their bye week.

That's why the panic is so laughable.

Do I need to add anything more REBDOG? Or should I just go with the SD saying this year........you just wait...you'll see :D f'n momos

To me it is the same as before the draft

Alexander

Tomlinson

Johnson

I agree. Points wise he did fine. I want him to be a stud at playoff time and KC will improve weekly both offensively and defensively.

I drafted LJ 2 and Gore in the 5th. Where would you rank Gore in a 2 pt per reception league?

Do I need to add anything more REBDOG? Or should I just go with the SD saying this year........you just wait...you'll see :D f'n momos

try looking at things objectively. its a team sport. LJ can't do it alone. did i say he'd fall off the face of the Earth? as i recall Priest Holmes didn't become what he was until he left Baltimore. the system and the coaching has something to do with a RB's success. and ya, we will see.....

Taking all of this into account BEFORE the season, I never had LJ in my top 5. You just had no idea waht you were going to get based on ALL of the changes that occured.

I have always had LT #1 because he is a know quantity.

IF everything had reamained the same, THEN LJ would have been arguably a known top three. I just could never buy the hype until I saw it over a whole season, depleted line and a new coaching staff. The KC D is still very suspect which also means playing catch up in some games, and throwing instead of running. :D

I would NOT be surprised to see him drop out of the top ten. Probably not, but it would not surprise me!