[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

H8Tank

Menudo

It is true! Keystone is what they make out of the vats the squirrels fall into. Mmmm... love that squirrely goodness.

:D

Picked up a 18 pack on the way home :D It is made by Coors though. Finally checked BEFORE I started drinking! :lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Sounds good to me........... Although, I'm not a big budweiser fan, I'll take Miller Lite, which is $20 too, and will keep me on my diet. Steelers win, you buy my 30-pack of Miller Lite, Jags win, I buy you a 30-Pack of Bud......... done deal ?

Sad. Why don't both of you relocate to Wisconsin where there is easy access to good beer. And cheese. And sausages.

:D you two are betting cheap beer? :D

this is even more disgusting than if you two were putting a tea-bag or something involving a genie outfit on the line

The shipping cost will make this bet hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

welcher.

I know you're just trying to be cool, but, just so everyone knows I'm not a welcher.

- I asked to have a 30 pack of Bud sent, turns out they only sent a 24-pack

- I offered to send H8 the $$$ for a 6-pack to make up for the mistake the shipping company made

- H8 is being H8

:D

I don't care what the excuse is, and I don't care what you have to do. The bet was for a 30pk of Budweiser, the KING of beers.

Not an appetizer pack and some pseudo cash from some ripoff online wannabe escrow.

I expect 30 cans (give or take one or two) of delicious Budweiser sitting ice cold in Soups fridge paid for by a beaten and distraut Stealer fan.

Make it happen.

I don't care what the excuse is, and I don't care what you have to do. The bet was for a 30pk of Budweiser, the KING of beers.

Not an appetizer pack and some pseudo cash from some ripoff online wannabe escrow.

I expect 30 cans (give or take one or two) of delicious Budweiser sitting ice cold in Soups fridge paid for by a beaten and distraut Stealer fan.

Make it happen.

I've tried to make it happen, unfortunately, now Soup is going to have to go get you a 6-pack from me and I'm going to have to mail him the money, all because you are trying to be funny.....

You're not holding up your end of the bet and it's my fault? :D

I'm trying to make ammends for a small mistake that was made, and you aren't allowing me to do that. Far from welching.

I'm trying to make ammends for a small mistake that was made, and you aren't allowing me to do that.

I thought I was quite clear, allow me to s-p-e-l-l it out for you.

Make it happen.

Snail mail Soup $5 and send a note asking him in a sincere and sexy way to go to the habib store and buy a six pack, problem solved.

I knew public education was bad up there, but had no idea it had slipped to this grotesque and absurd level of adult incompetance. :D

I got a PM from Menyoudo saying he was done trying to fix his screwup... what is the word for that again?

Good luck twiley with that bottle, it looked Delicious. :D

Pretty cool making PM's public, especially when you exaggerate them. I offered to pay for the 6 beers, you're putting on your little show, so I'm going to work it out with Soup. Don't worry, there will be 30 beers there.