[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marques Colston,What position is he?

slickvick

I run my league through EA sports and Colston is listed on the Free agent market in both categories,WR and TE.Is this a mistake or can this be possible?Any help from members who run leagues elsewhere would be appreciated.Thanks.

He was converted from a TE to a WR.

I was told, and havent looked into it, that he played WR in college and has been playing WR exclusively with the Saints? :D Keep in mind if he is Te elidgable then why not take advantage of it? I know I am in 2 leagues and will actually not have to make a roster move to cover my Bye week for my TE's Or Rec's.

Ive got him in Yahoo as well. I think the dual TE/WR eligibility will be a nice bye-week helper.

It's hard to say what his value as a TE is at this point... it'll take a few more weeks to find out what his production will really be like.

Ok Im putting in to get him just because in a trade I made the other day, Mike Alstott was a throw in to make it an even player trade. But what has this guy done to get this hype? I see he had 4 catches for 49 yards and a td against the Browns. Did I miss anything else?

He had 8 targets to lead NO WR's...He's also huge (6-4 223 lbs); and you know how Drew likes to zoom in on big targets :gatescoughgates: . Having him listed as a TE on Yahoo makes him a nice sleeper imho.

JJ and I drafted him in the WCOFF about round 18. We got the :D from half our league, and some wise-ass walking by shouts, "He's definitely a write-in."

Who's laughin' now bitches. :lol:

:D I was laughed at for drafting Gore in the5th round too. FWP last season.

Sportsline has him written in as a wr (the position written to the screen next to his name) but if you try to start him, the system starts him as a TE. Stupid basturds can't do much right over there.

So the Colston saga continues. I just got a call from my local league commish asking me to remove Colston as my TE. Mind you to begin the week he was listed by espn as a TE so I plugged him in. Apparently the problem is that as long as I dont remove him he stays legal as a TE and some guys in the league thought that was unfair. To keep away from controversy I went ahead and made the change. What would you have done in my position?

So the Colston saga continues. I just got a call from my local league commish asking me to remove Colston as my TE. Mind you to begin the week he was listed by espn as a TE so I plugged him in. Apparently the problem is that as long as I dont remove him he stays legal as a TE and some guys in the league thought that was unfair. To keep away from controversy I went ahead and made the change. What would you have done in my position?

Removed him. He's not a TE. And there is no need to get people pissed off over nothing. Unless of course you wanted to make a huge deal out of it and call for a league vote or quit the league. Over a WR being listed at a position he's not, doesn't really seem worth it.

Depends on who else you have. I have Gates so I like him as a WR.

As far as passifying the league if there isn't a clear rule on this I would ask for a league vote.

Removed him. He's not a TE. And there is no need to get people pissed off over nothing. Unless of course you wanted to make a huge deal out of it and call for a league vote or quit the league. Over a WR being listed at a position he's not, doesn't really seem worth it.

Clarifying rules isn't a big deal. It can affect others with similar issues. I usually go with the NFL's position myself.

Edited by Randall