[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dumb question but need help...

Okay so our league is mainly offense but we are also starting 3 defensive players each week... any position..... our scoring system is:

1pt tackle

0.5 pts per assist

2pt forced fumble

2pt fumble recovery

4pt sack

4pt interception

6pt TD

1pt pass def.

Based on the fact that our league is 10 teams and we have 3 players starting (10x3=30 active a week) it seems most of us would be starting studs...no need for sleepers or upside guys...

am I better off starting all LBs or playing matchups....

seems like LBs are more consistent with tackles but not alot of upside for other things... DBs are very up and down...maybe 4pts one week and 20 the next...

Please throw any advice/rocks you can my way...

I am thinking on weeks where I need more upside to win, I should start DBs and DEs... when I just need to play it safe, I start LBs... Thoughts???

Okay so our league is mainly offense but we are also starting 3 defensive players each week... any position..... our scoring system is:

1pt tackle

0.5 pts per assist

2pt forced fumble

2pt fumble recovery

4pt sack

4pt interception

6pt TD

1pt pass def.

Based on the fact that our league is 10 teams and we have 3 players starting (10x3=30 active a week) it seems most of us would be starting studs...no need for sleepers or upside guys...

am I better off starting all LBs or playing matchups....

seems like LBs are more consistent with tackles but not alot of upside for other things... DBs are very up and down...maybe 4pts one week and 20 the next...

Please throw any advice/rocks you can my way...

I am thinking on weeks where I need more upside to win, I should start DBs and DEs... when I just need to play it safe, I start LBs... Thoughts???

Top 15 LBs will score more then all but about the top 3 DBs

Then a couple of DBs will sprinkle in after the top 15 and after the top 25 LBs you can probably round it out with the #6-10 DB

and if any DE is gonna break into the top 30 its only gonna be a couple max and probably at the bottom of the 30 to boot...for me it would be ALL LBs unless I could land Adrian Wilson at DB

Top 15 LBs will score more then all but about the top 3 DBs

Then a couple of DBs will sprinkle in after the top 15 and after the top 25 LBs you can probably round it out with the #6-10 DB

and if any DE is gonna break into the top 30 its only gonna be a couple max and probably at the bottom of the 30 to boot...for me it would be ALL LBs unless I could land Adrian Wilson at DB

Real good infor here :D

Please give your thoughts and input....I have:

J. Vilma

Bart Scott, LB Baltimore

Justin Smith, Cin DE

on the wire I could pick up:

Keith Brooking

Cato June

Mike Vrabel

Shaun Phillips

Lemar Marshall

Scott Fujita

Demario Williams

then the other positions are:

Brian Young

Chris McAlister

K. Vanden Bosch

Charles Tillman

Rhonde Barber

Adam Archuleta

Kevin Mathis

Gibril Wilson

Madieu Williams

Terell Suggs

Jason Taylor

Aaron Schobel

Junior Seau

Bryant Young

Michael Strahan

Jevon Kearse

Julius Peppers

i like june and brooking over scott and smith

was just looking at this thread again and i missed that your sacks are worth 4pts

i would say you couldnt go wrong with 2 of the following

Jason Taylor TSuggs Schobel or Peppers over scott adn smith