[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO and Deion talk on the NFL network

Bushey

2 of the biggest divas in the NFL got together for an interview on the NFL network. I really tried to listen to the whole thing, but had to change the channel becuase I couldn't take it. :D

Deion Sanders or Michael Irvin are the only 2 people that can get an interview with TO and have the stomach to listen to him talk like a victim. That is because they are all clones. TO is still pimping his dumba$s book. There is no accountability whatsoever. I would love to hear Joe Theisman ask questions. Pay per view baby! Wonder if an interview like that could be arranged? No F'n way. Why? Because TO is afraid of being exposed.

All the TO apologists say the same thing. He has never broken the law or been in trouble with drugs. Nope, but he does burn teammates at the stake in front of millions. Oh, and he writes books than claims he was misquoted in the book he wrote. Wonder how the editor missed that? He drives the speed limit though.