[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gamble! Gamble! Gamble!

godtomsatan

The week of the underdog! Green Bay, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, NY Giants, Buffalo, and Kansas City are all entertaining spots on my card.

Thoughts?

Gonna be one po mo fo at the end of the week.

Giants 0-1,Philly 1-0 and it's in Philly? :D

Yea, but NYG actually played a good team, and gave the game away.

I still don't see Philly winning, I think betting on the Giants this week is a good idea.

KC, Browns etc. on the other hand....eh...ill pass.

Edited by CD6405

The week of the underdog! Green Bay, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, NY Giants, Buffalo, and Kansas City are all entertaining spots on my card.

Thoughts?

With the exception of the Giants game, which I see as a coin flip, all them 'dogs lose. Probably best you put your money in your piggy bank and wait for better options.... :D

I like the Giants and Buc to win their games outright today. I definitely like Buffalo to cover the 7 and really expect a low scoring game. I am scared of Kansas City because I dont know how Huard will play so I would shy away from that one. Green Bay and Cleveland I have no opinion on at all.

You guys really think Cleveland will cover against Cincy? I think Cincy will run them out....

No doubt the Bengals are a lot better team. But 2 thing scare me off playing this one:

1. This is a rivalry game. The best team doesnt always win. That alone makes me want to lay off this play.

2. 11 points is a HUGH number. Cincy is obviously the better team, but when you start getting into doube digit point spreads in the NFL, I run away like a scared school girl.

Edited by spain

No doubt the Bengals are a lot better team. But 2 thing scare me off playing this one:

1. This is a rivalry game. The best team doesnt always win. That alone makes me want to lay off this play.

2. 11 points is a HUGH number. Cincy is obviously the better team, but when you start getting into doube digit point spreads in the NFL, I run away like a scared school girl.

So which spread is more likely to be covered? The Cincy one or Indy....?

The Patriots should be spotting the Jets two TDs, not two FGs. That's the most inefficient line on the board this week, in my opinion.

The Giants are strange team. I've learned my lesson (too many times) about thinking they should be favored over anyone. Heck, the Eagles almost beat them last year down there with Mike McMahon at QB.

The Patriots should be spotting the Jets two TDs, not two FGs. That's the most inefficient line on the board this week, in my opinion.

The Giants are strange team. I've learned my lesson (too many times) about thinking they should be favored over anyone. Heck, the Eagles almost beat them last year down there with Mike McMahon at QB.

I'm loving my Cincy pick right now. Vet, I think I'm gonna take the Pats as I am with you. Who else have people taken for the later games today?