[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Live FFL talk show

Redzone Rowdie

They say "start Michael Vick, hope something big happens..."

Hope for big things, that's a great fantasy strategy. Isn't that what happened in Iraq?

:D

Not trying to be negative, but think the information here, if you do pay and use it, is better than most of these guys.

Hope for big things, that's a great fantasy strategy. Isn't that what happened in Iraq?

:D

Not trying to be negative, but think the information here, if you do pay and use it, is better than most of these guys.

I agree the information here is much better, I'm a huddler for life. I just thought it was a cool link for us junkies who can't get enough. I actually listened to the show while I scroll the boards, and also fine tune lineups. They did seem to be pretty accurate for up to date injury status.

Hope for big things, that's a great fantasy strategy.

Hmmmm, this same broadcast also suggested that Rex Grossman might be a good start this week! :D I thought they were nuts on that one. Turns out either they knew something we didn't or they were awfully lucky this week!