[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New to the Forum

Nitrogen Narcosis

I've been a member of thehuddle.com for three years now, using and utilizing the information on the main web sight. I've never signed into the member's forum section until now. I'm new to this, and for the most part, will spend the next couple of weeks just reading the various posts that forum members have put up in the last couple of months. I've played fantasy football for 6 years now, usually playing in two different leagues every season, and a couple of times, have played in three different leagues. About three years ago, a team owner in one of the leagues that I was playing in, suggested checking out thehuddle.com so that I could have a "one-stop-shopping" area for fantasy football information. I did, and every season since then, I've been paying for the services provided through thehuddle.com. I've even suggested it to other FFL team owners, one of which has also signed up for the services of thehuddle.com for his second year in a row now. He is totally satisfied with it also. Again, I'm new here, not knowing what I'm doing, so I'll just kinda "lurk" around, to get the feel of the forum. After a couple of weeks, maybe three, I may begin posting, primarily just asking for help, to manage my fantasy team. I'm playing on two different leagues this season, with the "normal/standard", method of rosters and scoring. I sure hope that I find thehuddle.com forums not only iteresting, but informative. I can use all of the help that I can get. The reason for this post, is so that basically, I could introduce myself and let the forum members know that I may be seen lurking in the shadows. I'm 49 years old, living in the Kansas City area, so naturally, I'm a Chiefs fan. As I mentioned earlier, I've been playing Fantasy football for 6 years now, and just love the game. I'm probably like most other people on this forum, in that I spend way too much time, researching the various NFL players, and trying to manage my fantasy team. That pretty much sums it up. If the moderators feel that this post is unwarranted, or otherwise should be deleted from this section of the forum, I'll understand, and just do my lurking and reading of the many posts from you guys who really know what you're doing. That's all I have to say for now, and I hope that everyone is having a great season so far. Good Luck to all. Cheers!

Nitro-Narc

.... I've even suggested it to other FFL team owners, one of which has also signed up for the services of thehuddle.com for his second year in a row now ....

:lol: Nooob mistake.

:D If you want to rule the planet, don't go around giving nukes to your enemies. :D

Oh, and welcome ... :lol:

Like you I have been a member for years now but I stay in the shadows and just read peoples posts. I decided to give the forums a try this year for fun. Remember to post things in the right forum. If you put a WDIS in here you will just get a bunch of posts about nothing. SOme of the older members will give you a hard time at first but its all in good fun. Don't take it to heart. So welcome to the boards. P.S. Why on earth would you let other FFP know about this site????

Like you I have been a member for years now but I stay in the shadows and just read peoples posts. I decided to give the forums a try this year for fun. Remember to post things in the right forum. If you put a WDIS in here you will just get a bunch of posts about nothing. SOme of the older members will give you a hard time at first but its all in good fun. Don't take it to heart. So welcome to the boards. P.S. Why on earth would you let other FFP know about this site????

This one can be taught! :D