[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Directv Player Tracker

Menudo

You have to hit the RED button. at least that what is on my tivo remote. hope this helps

Red button ? :D

I have two yellow buttons on my tivo remote - 'thumbs up' & 'record'

I'm confused.... :D

Red button ? :D

I have two yellow buttons on my tivo remote - 'thumbs up' & 'record'

I'm confused.... :D

yea thats the way my old one was.. Im not really sure Menudo, but at the bottom of my screen it popped up and said hit red button. wish i could help ya more but not sure with that remote.

yea thats the way my old one was.. Im not really sure Menudo, but at the bottom of my screen it popped up and said hit red button. wish i could help ya more but not sure with that remote.

I just went to the website and it says at the very bottom you must have a "A D10 (or later model) interactive DIRECTV receiver is required"

http://directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPa...ssetId=P3950008

Edited by hustler3

I cant do it on my HD remote either which is on the TV I watch football on, but it works fine on the other TV’s. I called DirecTV and they will upgrade the HD receiver for free w/ an additional 2 year commitment. I have no problem with the extra commitment, love DirecTV and will never go back to cable.