[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings win again...

alexgaddis

Another hard nose football game with some great calls...this Vikings team looks solid...

on another note, is Bill Mass the worst announcer of all time? He was flat out cheering for the Panthers during the broadcast...anyone else notice this bafoon?

Mass flat out is an idiot!

And yes the Vikes did look good.

Edited by The Rambler

W against Washington on the road and W against Carolina in a tight game. Chester Taylor over 20 carries in each game. These are games Tice would have no doubt found a way to lose, but now Childress has found ways to win these tight games. I'm very excited....and Troy Williamson's numbers are a nice surprise so far.

Vikings fans have every right to be excited. It appears you finally have a quality guy leading your team. There has been talent in Minnesota for quite some time, now, they finally have someone to lead it. Great start to the season..... :D

Defense looks fantastic so far. I'm still a little disappointed in the running game, I would have thought they would have been a little stronger, but staying committed to it regardless of big successes is very important. They have played two strong defenses so far, and have done what they had to to move the chains and get the job done.

FANTASTIC call with the fake kick for the TD. I thought the overruled Delhomme fumble was a terrible call, and I loved the way Tomlin gathered the defense together after that to get them focused and fired up again in case they had to take the field again.

A lot to be happy with in the purple right now. I would have honestly been satisfied at 1-2 after these first three games before the season. They should be able to play relaxed and pumped up next week, and provide a dangerous challenge for the Bears on the road who have had none thus far.