[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ a bust?

Randall

Denver is good against the run, they know KC will run almost every play. Their formations much of the time have only 1 WR, still he has 96 yards combined with :24 to go in the first half.

They will get better. Even Michael Bennett looked decent when relieving LJ. I wouldn't worry.

Herm is VERY committed to LJ so far today, and he is looking very determined. I'm guessing it's partially due to Green being out and Huard being in, and it looks like he is a very early checkdown in most of the progressions. In the past few years, Denver has committed a lot of manpower towards stopping Gonzalez, and looks like more of the same today.

With a tight game at the half, I'd expect a heavy dose of LJ in the second half.

Staying on track for WELL over 2000 total yds and somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500+ rush yds.

The tds will come, I am SO not worried about this.

Edited by Chavez