[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans worst team in NFL?

skins

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a word, YES! If the Titans hadnt given up on Volek and brought in Kerry Collins, the Titans would have still been in the top 5 worst teams. But they would have been better than some of the other bottom feeders. But with Collins, the Titans are without a doubt the worst team in the NFL. Sure there are a couple of pretenders to the throne out there like Green Bay and Oakland. But Tennessee is the gold standard on the suckitude scale.

For reference, the Titans had 0 passing yards and 15 rushing yards in the 1st half against the Chargers. Their defensive game plan was to tire LT and the Chargers out by keeping the S.D. offense on the field for 3/4 of the 1st half. That strategy is not a winner in the long term in my opinion....

Eh, the Jest week 1 and the Pack this week showed they at least BELONG on the field with another NFL team.

nothing personal :D but GB is 0-2 at home, nad da Jest are in the mix for top 5 worst teams, along with Cle & Det still whatchu talkin bout? NO looks solid, SF looks like they are on the upswing.

nothing personal :D but GB is 0-2 at home, nad da Jest are in the mix for top 5 worst teams, along with Cle & Det still whatchu talkin bout? NO looks solid, SF looks like they are on the upswing.

I'm not saying either team is great, but the Raiders and Titans are on a whole different level of suck.

Could it be that the Chargers make whoever they play look like the worst team in the NFL? :lol:

Nice trash time TD against the Chargers 2s :D

Sorry anyone hoping for a shutout. They just don't want to get anyone hurt. The O is playing mostly 2s also, so change the channel if you got the Ticket! :D

Could it be that the Chargers make whoever they play look like the worst team in the NFL? :D

Well, how did the Raiders look in their other game ? How did the Titans look in their other game ?

Chargers are going to be good this year, but, nothing has been proven yet.

Jets, in the bottom 5? Yer clueless. Houston, Oakland, GB, Cleveland, Tennessee and Detroit are EASILLY MUCH worse than the Jets. I have 20 bucks that says the Jets win 7 games. You game? :D

I suspect TN & Tampa. I HAD to watch the Balt./Oakland game. Oakland's defense is game. They need to find a QB. On the other hand, it appears that both sides of the ball sux at TN.

For reference, the Titans had 0 passing yards and 15 rushing yards in the 1st half against the Chargers. Their defensive game plan was to tire LT and the Chargers out by keeping the S.D. offense on the field for 3/4 of the 1st half. That strategy is not a winner in the long term in my opinion....

:D:D:lol::lol::brew:

:woot:

Spain strikes again.

Jets, in the bottom 5? Yer clueless. Houston, Oakland, GB, Cleveland, Tennessee and Detroit are EASILLY MUCH worse than the Jets. I have 20 bucks that says the Jets win 7 games. You game? :D

Jets showed a lot of fight today. If penny can stay healthy, they could win 7. I don't see them winning more than that though.

I like the homer passion- you are on! :D just glancing at the sched.- I bet it comes down to the last game and Da Raiders-