[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans worst team in NFL?

skins

I like the homer passion- you are on! :D just glancing at the sched.- I bet it comes down to the last game and Da Raiders-

So.... that means you are willing to call them a cellar dweller, but aren't so sure that you'd put a little dinero stake on it? Pretty much what I thought.... Jet hater, that knows they aren't a bad team. It's like the flu.... a lot of people are so afflicted. This is generally what happens lately with the Jet bashers.... a lot of talk.... but no guts. Opinions are like.... well, you know, everyone has one.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... that means you are willing to call them a cellar dweller, but aren't so sure that you'd put a little dinero stake on it? Pretty much what I thought.... Jet hater, that knows they aren't a bad team. It's like the flu.... a lot of people are so afflicted. This is generally what happens lately with the Jet bashers.... a lot of talk.... but no guts. Opinions are like.... well, you know, everyone has one.

Rovers, it appears he is willing to take your bet.

I like the homer passion- you are on! :D just glancing at the sched.- I bet it comes down to the last game and Da Raiders-

Rovers, it appears he is willing to take your bet.

Then let him say so..... I'm still here.....

PS: I don't know this guy at all.... is he in any BOTH leagues? Can anyone vouch for him? Or, should we look for a nuetral party to hold the cashola?

Edited by Rovers

He did. He said 'you are on'

See above post.... i want confirmation.....

Edit: and until I get confirmation, it isn't a bet...... I'm ready, but want some degtree of confidence that it will be paid once I win. :D

Edited by Rovers

:D

Just back and seeing this- are you on something??, what a 'mustard. Calling me out after I agreed to a bet- Can u read? yeah, sure, let's throw 20- on it. Clown- Jet's basher? I could care less about the Jets like the rest of the country. I just call em like I see em- in the mix for worst 5 in the NFL. Gee, let me see about getting someone to vouch for the $20 spot, amazing-

Don't know you either but I ain't sweatin the $20 already, should we open a $40 6 mo CD?

Not sure bout this guy Rovers.....

Edited by wildcat2334

See above post.... i want confirmation.....

Edit: and until I get confirmation, it isn't a bet...... I'm ready, but want some degtree of confidence that it will be paid once I win. :D

Wildcat is a good guy, he will pay if he loses. However, I don't think he is going to have to pay anthing.... I think you are jumping the gun, the Jets are headed in the right direction, but, they are still rebuilding, and a 7 win season would be a terrific accomplishment for this team. Just my :D

Wildcat is a good guy, he will pay if he loses. However, I don't think he is going to have to pay anthing.... I think you are jumping the gun, the Jets are headed in the right direction, but, they are still rebuilding, and a 7 win season would be a terrific accomplishment for this team. Just my :D

OK... I just was looking for someone to vouch for you wildcat... and if Menudo says yer good to go, that's plenty enough for me. We have a bet. If the Jets win 7, I win.... anything less than that I owe you a 20 spot.

I'm a mustard? :D OK.... so I'm a mustard.

OK... I just was looking for someone to vouch for you wildcat... and if Menudo says yer good to go, that's plenty enough for me. We have a bet. If the Jets win 7, I win.... anything less than that I owe you a 20 spot.

Mustard :D Is that a filter ?

t*rd - these filters are tough

Who is vouching for you? whatever- we are on for $20- done

The Texans aren't the worst, but they are pretty bad. But in their defense, they have played two very good teams in week 1 and week 2.

Even at 0-2, I predict they push close to 8 wins this year. Eric Moulds is going to help tremendously: not just as a player, but as a veteran.

H8tank will vouch for him. :D

Gee..... thanks menudo.

This H8 crap is old.... I never reported that guy.... even after he told me that my family and I deserved to die on 9-11 because he doesn't much care for NYC. That was after I told a story about how my entire family barely escaped death that day, and was left in the dark as to their well being well into the afternoon.

After his anti semetic attack on I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, I bumped a two day old thread of his where he made some reference to a news article about some pervert who got busted in a public restroom, and said it was me (tongue in cheek and all).... and that was it. Then, DMD suspended his butt. He got his own butt in the fire.... and enough of this BS.

So, menudo, you want to know why I'm not the jolly old Rovers I used to be? Kiss my.....***.

Edited by Rovers

Gee..... thanks menudo.

This H8 crap is old.... I never reported that guy.... even after he told me that my family and I deserved to die on 9-11 because he doesn't much care for NYC. That was after I told a story about how my entire family barely escaped death that day, and was left in the dark as to their well being well into the afternoon.

After his anti semetic attack on I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, I bumped a two day old thread of his where he made some reference to a news article about some pervert who got busted in a public restroom, and said it was me (tongue in cheek and all).... and that was it. Then, DMD suspended his butt. He got his own butt in the fire.... and enough of this BS.

So, menudo, you want to know why I'm not the jolly old Rovers I used to be? Kiss my.....***.

Sorry dude, didn't know the whole story, so I shouldn't have commented on it. I was obviously kidding, but, still, if what you said is accurate, he certainly deserved to be suspended. Sorry about the comment.

Gee..... thanks menudo.

:D

Soooo..... :D

How 'bout them Titans? :lol:

Sorry dude, didn't know the whole story, so I shouldn't have commented on it. I was obviously kidding, but, still, if what you said is accurate, he certainly deserved to be suspended. Sorry about the comment.

Come on Menyudo, are you serious? This guy is a compulsive liar, he knows he can't prove it, so he says the worst things he can think of to try and smear me.

This is no forum for this BS, so I dare you to ask ANYONE who was here after 9/11, if I said something truely so incindiary, then of course it would be remembered.

My bet is, you can't find one single person to backup these claims of a sinfully ugly, pitiful lonely old man.

Rovers, stay away from you psycho little crazy man, leave me alone or I'll have the Dr. pull your estrogen script.

Come on Menyudo, are you serious? This guy is a compulsive liar, he knows he can't prove it, so he says the worst things he can think of to try and smear me.

This is no forum for this BS, so I dare you to ask ANYONE who was here after 9/11, if I said something truely so incindiary, then of course it would be remembered.

My bet is, you can't find one single person to backup these claims of a sinfully ugly, pitiful lonely old man.

Rovers, stay away from you psycho little crazy man, leave me alone or I'll have the Dr. pull your estrogen script.

H8 is such a girlie woman it makes me puke.

Gee..... thanks menudo.

I am probably treading in waters that I don't belong, I wasn't a part of the huddle at that time

But I have to believe that if someone would have made a comment like that, they would be permamently banned. If not then then I would have to believe that the community would have raised such an uproar that he would leave on his own.

Like i said, I wansn't there, not my business, but something aint right with that situation