[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drove my Cadillac today...

MistaWrite

1. Can we please stop the car references?

2. The falcons have a stout defense.

3. Williams the second worse starting quarterback in the league on his team.

4. He suffered from back spasms and didnt practice much this week.

He's not a bust just yet, just horrible matchups so far.

And there is no way to predict what The burner can do. Don't kick yourself over that.

He's cost me two weeks in a row in my dynasty league. Knew he had a tough schedule going in but was expecting a little more than this. Lack of performance from Simms is really hurting.

Edited by slingblade

I wish the Internet would give 1,000,000 volt shocks to people still insisting on referring to Carnell Williams as an automobile.

+1

The guy has done nothing in the NFL to warrant that or any other nickname.

Where's the advice he was asking? He wanted to know if anyone benched Caddy, hardly sounds like someone wanting advice.

man you guys need some sleep or something, point is ya'll are too busy bashing and not taking about football.

I believe that the spirit of his post was to lament William's performance and by virtue of that, see what other had to say about it, hence advice/comments.

instead we have fourteen pages of Cadillac nickname bashing

And there is no way to predict what The burner can do. Don't kick yourself over that.

man you guys need some sleep or something, point is ya'll are too busy bashing and not taking about football.

I believe that the spirit of his post was to lament William's performance and by virtue of that, see what other had to say about it, hence advice/comments.

instead we have fourteen pages of Cadillac nickname bashing

:D

I dunno if you can rely on Michael Turner to help your team out. Hang on to Caddy as I agree with the fact that he has faced some tough competition.

the problem is, the tough competition doesn't really let up much this season...just a few easier games here and there...

I wish the Internet would give 1,000,000 volt shocks to people still insisting on referring to Carnell Williams as an automobile.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: MistaWrite.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder MistaWrite

I'll Squeeze me a little harder your posts once you stop with the ridiculous car references. You're about a year late on this crap. :D

jeez you guys..calm down. His nick name is Caddy, as in cadillac, as in automobile. Who cares if someone asks if he broke down or stalled or whatever. Read the post and move past :D

The guy has done nothing in the NFL to warrant that or any other nickname.

He's already in the hall of fame. I think if Adam can be called Pac-Man then Carnell can be called Caddy.

Not even a TB or Caddy fan, but you guys whining over people using analogies is really odd to me.

jeez you guys..calm down. His nick name is Caddy, as in cadillac, as in automobile. Who cares if someone asks if he broke down or stalled or whatever. Read the post and move past :D

He's already in the hall of fame. I think if Adam can be called Pac-Man then Carnell can be called Caddy.

Not even a TB or Caddy fan, but you guys whining over people using analogies is really odd to me.

So Loogie, when that guy in your office comes up to you at the coffee machine, gives you the double finger pistols and, with his tongue hanging out, screams, "WHAZZZZZZUP?!" you still get a big ol' kick out of that? Most of the fantasy football message board population knows/agrees that the car analogies are just as annoying at this point.

That said, if I were a Caddy owner, I'd be very concerned about his transmission, his dented chassis and....oh, f*ck, now I'm doing it. :D