[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drove my Cadillac today...

MistaWrite

He had that nickname before he came to the NFL. You don't just give up a nickname because Chris Bermann did not introduce it on NFL Primetime.

No one is saying he should lose the nickname. People just need to stop making the retadred "Caddy's got dents" or "Caddy's running out of gas" commnets.

Edited by Fatman

Lets hope the bucs dont get frustrated and opt for a pittman stop

:lol:

Ain't that the truth. To everyone here who's defended my "right" to reference Carnell by the nickname he entered the league with, thank you. I really didn't think it was that big of a deal. Just having a little fun like you all should be doing. And to those of you who've actually decided to ignore my posts because you don't like it, good riddance. I don't take any of this that seriously...

:D:D:lol:

So Loogie, when that guy in your office comes up to you at the coffee machine, gives you the double finger pistols and, with his tongue hanging out, screams, "WHAZZZZZZUP?!" you still get a big ol' kick out of that? Most of the fantasy football message board population knows/agrees that the car analogies are just as annoying at this point.

That said, if I were a Caddy owner, I'd be very concerned about his transmission, his dented chassis and....oh, f*ck, now I'm doing it. :D

To be honest, I am more annoyed by the people complaining about the car analogies then the car analogies themself.

So Loogie, when that guy in your office comes up to you at the coffee machine, gives you the double finger pistols and, with his tongue hanging out, screams, "WHAZZZZZZUP?!" you still get a big ol' kick out of that? Most of the fantasy football message board population knows/agrees that the car analogies are just as annoying at this point.

That said, if I were a Caddy owner, I'd be very concerned about his transmission, his dented chassis and....oh, f*ck, now I'm doing it. :D

Great analogy.You should consider writing as a profession.

To be honest, I am more annoyed by the people complaining about the car analogies then the car analogies themself.

ding ding ding. what does he win Johnny? For every hilarious caddy analogy (and they're ALL HILARIOUS) theres 2 buttholes that say "ugh, waaaahhhh...I hate Caddy anologies..waaahhhhh.

the caddy has vapor lock. they need to park him in the garage for a week and give him time to refuel.

:D "vapor lock"!!! :rofl :D

who cares if someone says "WAAAAZZZZZZZZUP?" to me? I might not do it, nor think it's funny, but i'm not going to take my time to tell them that it's annoying and that they're terrible people for doing it.

And I'm DAMN sure not going to take the time to post a message telling them that it's annoying..much less take the time to not only ignore them, but post the ignore and then explain why i ignored them.

"Hey, is Carnell Williams, running back for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a wee tad over-rated this National Football League Season Two Thousand Six in the year of our lord?" is not nearly as funny as

"WAZZZZZZUPP! SHOULD I PARK MY RUN DOWN CADDY ON SOME CINDER BLOCKS BECAUSE THAT BEEYOTCH THREW A ROD THROUGH HIS BLOCK AND IS RUNNING LIKE A 4 CYLINDER YUGO...AS IN YU GO NOWHERE!! LOLOLOLOLLOLOROFTLFLF"

jeez you guys..calm down. His nick name is Caddy, as in cadillac, as in automobile. Who cares if someone asks if he broke down or stalled or whatever. Read the post and move past :D

He's already in the hall of fame. I think if Adam can be called Pac-Man then Carnell can be called Caddy.

Not even a TB or Caddy fan, but you guys whining over people using analogies is really odd to me.

I dont hear people saying pacman jones got ate up by a goblin everytime someone has a big day against him...

"Hey, is Carnell Williams, running back for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a wee tad over-rated this National Football League Season Two Thousand Six in the year of our lord?" is not nearly as funny as

"WAZZZZZZUPP! SHOULD I PARK MY RUN DOWN CADDY ON SOME CINDER BLOCKS BECAUSE THAT BEEYOTCH THREW A ROD THROUGH HIS BLOCK AND IS RUNNING LIKE A 4 CYLINDER YUGO...AS IN YU GO NOWHERE!! LOLOLOLOLLOLOROFTLFLF"

Actually, all questions should be in one of these to forms.

who cares if someone says "WAAAAZZZZZZZZUP?" to me? I might not do it, nor think it's funny, but i'm not going to take my time to tell them that it's annoying and that they're terrible people for doing it.

But Loogie, that's where you're dead wrong. Not only should you take the time to look the guy who says "WHAZZZZUP?!" right in the eye, say, "I'm sorry, but this is for your own good and the good of those around you" and then toss scalding hot coffee in his face, you should also, while he's writhing on the ground and moaning "WHY WHY WHY?" like Nancy Kerrigan, calmly remind him that it's the year 2006 and "WHAZZUP?!" simply has no place in our society anymore, and is only kept alive by borderline halfwits who also say things like "The Steve-o-nator, maaaaking copies!" and "I'll be back" in an Austrian accent whenever they leave a room. If you don't punish these people, Loogie, and do so harshly, they'll never learn. It's for their own good.

:D sort of, but not really....