[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning Hate Thread

CardinalEmpire.com

because you didn't draft him ? :D

Well, that's it. One post and this thing can be locked up.

On the bright side you may have killed two teams with one Manning. I mean this way you got your beating all at one time. No need to be a Manning hater twice this year since you got your full share in this one week.

On the bright side you may have killed two teams with one Manning. I mean this way you got your beating all at one time. No need to be a Manning hater twice this year since you got your full share in this one week.

Good point here.

Explain to me why I had to play this guy in BOTH of my fantasy leagues this week? :lol:

Hmmm... interesting theory. :D

Seriously, though, what are the odds of getting Peyton on his likely BEST matchup of the entire season. He may throw for a fourth TD at some point this year, but I find it hard to believe he will toss up another 400 yards to go along with it. That's a TON of passing.

Sad thing is I nearly kept up in both leagues. Down 3 in one and probably leading in another (the opponent has Fred Taylor going tomorrow, though). Any other opponents and I am 2-0 in both leagues. :D

to keep on the topic, I hate P.Manning for starting this year like he should have last year!! :D:D

Out on a limb, I tried to change draft day strategy and get him in the 1st round last year...... I don't even recall him having one game like this last year. Now he produces with just the 2nd game this year!!!!! :lol:

I hate him for not throwing a TD to either Wayne or Harrison in the first two weeks. For a QB with very good stats after two weeks, the least he could do is throw a Harrison owner in one league that has Wayne in another a freakin' bone.

Bingo! How the hell does he end up with 4td's and 400 yards yet not one single bone to either Harrison or Wayne. They did well with the yards and I'm pretty sure a Wayne TD was called back but come on.

The guy with the #1 pick in one of my local leagues was late to the draft, so he called it in on his cell. He chose Manning. How we all laughed, especially me with the #4 pick, which gave me L Johnson.

The Manning owner is 2 - 0 now. I'm 0 - 2.

C'mon Ursa...there is more to it than that....You started Nate Burleson and the guy that drafted P. Manning drafted Dante Stallworth and Jerrico scratch my Crotchery.

C'mon Ursa...there is more to it than that....You started Nate Burleson and the guy that drafted P. Manning drafted Dante Stallworth and Jerrico scratch my Crotchery.

Nah, I just have a bunch of achievers and underachievers but no overachievers. I have Holt and Parker and Mason and Williams and Plummer. None of them have got going properly yet.

The Manning guy did draft Gore though....and Stallworth.

Now that is a very positive spin on an otherwise miserable week. :D