[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Show some respect for Mr. Cotchery

LonDog

OK, I don't know how many people saw this TD catch, but that was more than just one hell of a catch, I slowed it down on my TIVO and he was hit from behind at the knees and in front at the neck. His body spun in mid air side-ways (like a top) and he somehow he kept ahold of the ball and yeah he kept upright and landed on his hands and feet without his knees touchings. Of couse both NE defenders were laying on the ground thinking they just sent the guy to the hosptial. But as we all know Mr. Cotchery turned upfield and ran 30 or so more yards for a TD. That catch was amazing and should get it's due. It at least deserved it's own thread.

I don't have this guy on my FF team, but if he was available in my league I would be picking him up after that catch.

OK, I don't know how many people saw this TD catch, but that was more than just one hell of a catch, I slowed it down on my TIVO and he was hit from behind at the knees and in front at the neck. His body spun in mid air side-ways (like a top) and he somehow he kept ahold of the ball and yeah he kept upright and landed on his hands and feet without his knees touchings. Of couse both NE defenders were laying on the ground thinking they just sent the guy to the hosptial. But as we all know Mr. Cotchery turned upfield and ran 30 or so more yards for a TD. That catch was amazing and should get it's due. It at least deserved it's own thread.

I don't have this guy on my FF team, but if he was available in my league I would be picking him up after that catch.

Hate to toot my own horn but in an earlier thread (the one where someone posted "Homers, who are the sleepers on your team") I singled out Cotchery as someone that could have a good fantasy season. I picked him up last week on my other team and started him this week. That was one sick catch and run. One of the best Ive ever seen. Incredible (Coles' was pretty great too).

Hate to toot my own horn but in an earlier thread (the one where someone posted "Homers, who are the sleepers on your team") I singled out Cotchery as someone that could have a good fantasy season. I picked him up last week on my other team and started him this week. That was one sick catch and run. One of the best Ive ever seen. Incredible (Coles' was pretty great too).

I got you beat pal. Here is my league transaction:

17. Anthropocentric White-Trash Patah Waiver acquired Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR

Fri Sep 8 10:54:30 a.m. ET 2006

And my week 1 lineup

Palmer, Carson CIN QB 18

Brown, Chris TEN RB 13

Brown, Ronnie MIA RB 24

Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR 18

Jennings, Greg GBP WR 1

Mason, Derrick BAL WR 9

Stallworth, Donte' PHI WR 26

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 10

Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def 54

Bears, Chicago CHI ST 20

I got you beat pal. Here is my league transaction:

17. Anthropocentric White-Trash Patah Waiver acquired Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR

Fri Sep 8 10:54:30 a.m. ET 2006

And my week 1 lineup

Palmer, Carson CIN QB 18

Brown, Chris TEN RB 13

Brown, Ronnie MIA RB 24

Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR 18

Jennings, Greg GBP WR 1

Mason, Derrick BAL WR 9

Stallworth, Donte' PHI WR 26

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 10

Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def 54

Bears, Chicago CHI ST 20

that hot, but too bad you also had to start the two Browns and Jennings :D

Cotchery's catch was amazing, probably one of the top TD receptions I have ever seen. Youtube does have the play, but the site is blocked on my end as well. If you have access to youtube.com just type "Cotchery" in the search box.

Just saw it...wow! Here's the :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pwAk7-Dv-U