[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO OUT BROKEN BONE

Mr.OG

watching it on TV right now......

in his own words...."2-4 weeks"

Edit: ring finger, right hand

Just enough time that after their bye week next week if he plays it will be a miracle and he can be labeled as a superhero for healing so fast.

I can't see a broken finger keeping someone like TO out 4 weeks, he wears gloves anyway,... damnit...

Supposedly he is having surgery tomorrow morning so I could see the possibility for a 4-week recovery time depending on what all was being done. That being said, Mike Bell broke and dislocated his finger, literally shoving his nail off and had to have that removed in the middle of last weeks game. He continued to play and played this week as well. TO will be playing in 2 weeks...mark my word.

Maybe there are different types of breaks to fingers, but, I find it surprising that he is going to miss time. I broke my ring finger in high school, and during that game, they taped it to my pinky and I still played Tight End, and had a few more catches. Then I had a spling put on it and still taped it to my pinky and played.

Maybe its due to the fact that he would rather get it fixed than have to continue playing with a broken finger. I just found it a bit surprising.