[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football

Menudo

Who Wins Tonight's Game ?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who win's tonight's game ?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Jacksonville Jaguars

as a staunch steeler fan, it hurts me to say this. my money is on the jags. 50 dollar parlay jags moneyline +125 and over 36.5. the line started early last week with the jags favored by 2 i believe and over/under 38. now the steelers have become 2.5-3 pt favorite depending where you look and the over/under dropped a point and a half, a full point from yesterday. is the public betting down the steelers because of rothy's return? the jags defensive line injuries? wouldn't those 2 particular things add to the over?? hmmm, another case of the public overreacting? me thinks so.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as a staunch steeler fan, it hurts me to say this. my money is on the jags. 50 dollar parlay jags moneyline +125 and over 36.5. the line started early last week with the jags favored by 2 i believe and over/under 38. now the steelers have become 2.5-3 pt favorite depending where you look and the over/under dropped a point and a half, a full point from yesterday. is the public betting down the steelers because of rothy's return? the jags defensive line injuries? wouldn't those 2 particular things add to the over?? hmmm, another case of the public overreacting? me thinks so.

Your a staunch Steeler fan and you bet against them ? :D More power to you, but, I can't imagine doing that. So, what are you rooting for ? :D

Wasn't sure of Ben's return, but you've gotta think that coming back against Jax isn't the best way to knock off the rust.

Went with the home team, in part because the Steelers' impressive win vs the Dolphins on opening night got a whole lot less impressive on Sunday.

Should be a slobberknocker of a game, though! :D

Wasn't sure of Ben's return, but you've gotta think that coming back against Jax isn't the best way to knock off the rust.

Went with the home team, in part because the Steelers' impressive win vs the Dolphins on opening night got a whole lot less impressive on Sunday.

Should be a slobberknocker of a game, though! :D

Agreed. I voted Jags.

Michelle Tafoya just said on ESPN that Ben will start but had a fever of 104* around 2PM today. :D

Didn't like hearing that Ben is not feeling well. He has a lot of things to overcome. However, when I've had doubts about him before, he usually answers them. Hopefully, tonight will be more of the same. This should be good...... :D

Your a staunch Steeler fan and you bet against them ? :D More power to you, but, I can't imagine doing that. So, what are you rooting for ? :D

money is money. i'm rooting for money.

who do you draft in fantasy leagues??? all steelers?? you must have to root against them when they play the steelers therefore, right??? believe me, i like it much more when i get to bet on the steelers or the bears, but i'm not going to bet on them just for the sake of it.

also, i'm not really betting against the steelers imo, i'm betting against the public which bet the lines down, which in turn gave me great value on a strong underdog hometeam.

money is money. i'm rooting for money.

who do you draft in fantasy leagues??? all steelers?? you must have to root against them when they play the steelers therefore, right??? believe me, i like it much more when i get to bet on the steelers or the bears, but i'm not going to bet on them just for the sake of it.

also, i'm not really betting against the steelers imo, i'm betting against the public which bet the lines down, which in turn gave me great value on a strong underdog hometeam.

Fair enough. I wasn't ripping you, just thought it was odd. I simply couldn't do it. I hold no reservations of starting players against the Steelers, but, fantasy always comes 2nd. I would rather my fantasy starter get 0 points if it guarantees a Steelers win.

Fair enough. I wasn't ripping you, just thought it was odd. I simply couldn't do it. I hold no reservations of starting players against the Steelers, but, fantasy always comes 2nd. I would rather my fantasy starter get 0 points if it guarantees a Steelers win.

no, i know you weren't ripping on me even though my tone may have sounded harsh, it wasn't...lol.

steeler fans are always my friends. so you, in all your rhyming ways, are still my friend.

last week all the big line movers lost for the public (3-0). yesterday, they were 1-1.

Michelle Tafoya just said on ESPN that Ben will start but had a fever of 104* around 2PM today. :D

oh but of course, jeebus enough with this overrated QB, good lord. He sprained his ankle at the walk thru, and he will probably sprain a knee coming out of the tunnel, so if the Steelers do actually win, he will get the overload of credit he has gotten his whole Oprahing career.

Jags 24

Pitt 13

oh but of course, jeebus enough with this overrated QB, good lord. He sprained his ankle at the walk thru, and he will probably sprain a knee coming out of the tunnel, so if the Steelers do actually win, he will get the overload of credit he has gotten his whole Oprahing career.

Jags 24

Pitt 13

Overated.... :D

Year 1 - 13-1 and the 5th best QB rating in the NFL

Year 2 - 3rd best QB rating in the NFL, best QB rating in the playoffs (even with the awful SB performance)

He was the #1 reason they won their 3 playoff game to get to the SB.

Get a clue.

Year 2 - 3rd best QB rating in the NFL, best QB rating in the playoffs (even with the awful SB performance)

Get a clue.

Menudo it isn't even close. I will give you he is in a perfek situation w/ da Steelers and is a promising young QB- but he is completely overrated. He somewhere in the middle of NFL QB's.

He did have a nice playoff run last year minus the SB - which he almost single handidly lost. His most memorable play as a QB is a TACKLE.

He throws ducks- his arm strength is below average, and he is not accurate. The list of QB's ahead of him is pretty long.

One of the more overrated players in the NFL- IMO

Get a clue.

the #1 reason they won the 3rd playoff game to get to the Super Bowl was the D IMO.Not sure how you could argue that.

Menudo it isn't even close. I will give you he is in a perfek situation w/ da Steelers and is a promising young QB- but he is completely overrated. He somewhere in the middle of NFL QB's.

He did have a nice playoff run last year minus the SB - which he almost single handidly lost. His most memorable play as a QB is a TACKLE.

He throws ducks- his arm strength is below average, and he is not accurate. The list of QB's ahead of him is pretty long.

One of the more overrated players in the NFL- IMO

denial ain't just ariver in Egypt my friend.

Denial?

I do not hate the Steelers- get over it. I like alot of guys on the team, ost on the D

- just b/c I think Ben is overrated is denial.......about what?

About the facts. He has done things that NO QB has EVER done. The NFL has been around a long time, doing things that NO ONE has EVER done is impressive, no matter what excuses you want to use.

About the facts. He has done things that NO QB has EVER done. The NFL has been around a long time, doing things that NO ONE has EVER done is impressive, no matter what excuses you want to use.

because of the running game and defense. i posted some facts for you with regard to w/l, passing yards, passing attempts, team rushing yards and points allowed that you ignored.

steelers are a good team. ben is high/middle of the pack, but overrated.

Most talented RB in the league right now.

:D

NFL League Leaders - Rushing yards

Rk Player Pos Tm RuYds

1 Warrick Dunn RB ATL 266

2 Rudi Johnson RB CIN 241

3 Steven Jackson RB STL 224

4 Frank Gore RB SF 214

5 LaDainian Tomlinson RB SD 202

6 Chester Taylor RB MIN 201

7 Larry Johnson RB KC 194

8 Michael Turner RB SD 175

9 Michael Vick QB ATL 175