[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football

Menudo

Who Wins Tonight's Game ?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who win's tonight's game ?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Jacksonville Jaguars

because of the running game and defense. i posted some facts for you with regard to w/l, passing yards, passing attempts, team rushing yards and points allowed that you ignored.

steelers are a good team. ben is high/middle of the pack, but overrated.

I really don't remember your stats, to be honest. I'm sure they showed that he didn't throw much or accumulate many yards. I really thought that last year's playoff run would stop this 'over-rated' BS, but, it appears it did not.

In the 3 playoff wins on the road, the Steelers came out and threw the ball throughout the 1st half. They essentially put the game on Ben's shoulders in the playoffs, and he played close to perfect. Then they would run the ball throughout the 2nd half to kill clock. Roethlisberger's QB rating heading into the Super Bowl, where I admit he played poorly, was close to 150.

Remember in all the things he has accomplished that he is a 3rd year player that came out of college a year early. He is still developing. Also, remember that it goes both way, the Steelers being a running team built on solid defense provides Ben less opportunities. If he were on a team with a lesser defense and running game, he would be less efficient, but, he would have more yards & TD's......... it definitely works both ways.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic