[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down go the Buckeyes !

Menudo

There will be no looking ahead at next weeks game here. Nor any let down from an emmotional win the previous week. The Bucks are preparing for payback and next on the list in the Nittany Lions. I feel for your defense this week.

Smith finds Ginn for two long ones.

Bucks roll 37-17

All I can say is that I hope we keep the score respectable. OSU is only marginally less hated than Notre Dame so that reallly hurt me to say that.

There will be no looking ahead at next weeks game here. Nor any let down from an emmotional win the previous week. The Bucks are preparing for payback and next on the list in the Nittany Lions. I feel for your defense this week.

Smith finds Ginn for two long ones.

Bucks roll 37-17

:D

Well, the weather has cancelled the OSU offense thus far today, rain was pouring down in the first half and the field is just HORRIBLE! They had already planned on replacing it after this game to be ready for the next home game Oct. 7th. 100K is new sod to be laid in the next few weeks.

Penn St. D is playing well, i'm VERY happy with the way this Bucks D is jelling together. They played great against Texas and are getting better. With the offensive firepower and a D that is getting better each outing, they could be a tough out for anyone in the nation.

First things first though, in a dog fight today with the Lions.

Smith is playing his worst game as a Buck, missing wide open WR's every series.

Edited by theeohiostate

Int. returned for TD; 21-6 Buckeyes. Looks like they escaped. Good win for the Buckeyes, but I still question whether they are the #1 team. PSU needs a mobile QB. The end-result may be different. Gotta love Big-10 football, though.

We'd all like to understand your logic for suggestin why they shouldn't be the #1 team in the country? The AP-Coaches and the BCS all agree they are #1, do you have some insight they dont?

Please let us know!

They just beat the only 2 teams that beat them last year, their offense is unstoppable, not taking into consideration this game was a mudder on a poor field is stupid. The defense is getting better each week and in a few more games will be a force to reckon with.

We'd all like to understand your logic for suggestin why they shouldn't be the #1 team in the country? The AP-Coaches and the BCS all agree they are #1, do you have some insight they dont?

Please let us know!

They just beat the only 2 teams that beat them last year, their offense is unstoppable, not taking into consideration this game was a mudder on a poor field is stupid. The defense is getting better each week and in a few more games will be a force to reckon with.

BCS polls aren't out yet, FYI.

Time will tell, I guess. If they run the table, then they deserve it. I'm not taking anything away from them, but their offense really didn't do much today, regardless of the weather. Both teams had to play on the same field. But they won, and they deserve to be ranked where they are. There are other teams right now who could equally be ranked #1 (USC and WVU come to mind).

I agree that their defense is impressive, esp. since they've replaced 9 guys. BTW, do they play Iowa this year? I know Michigan is the last game, and Michigan is also looking awfully impressive.

BCS polls aren't out yet, FYI.

Time will tell, I guess. If they run the table, then they deserve it. I'm not taking anything away from them, but their offense really didn't do much today, regardless of the weather. Both teams had to play on the same field. But they won, and they deserve to be ranked where they are. There are other teams right now who could equally be ranked #1 (USC and WVU come to mind).

I agree that their defense is impressive, esp. since they've replaced 9 guys. BTW, do they play Iowa this year? I know Michigan is the last game, and Michigan is also looking awfully impressive.

Next week at Iowa, get past them and it should be easy to go undefeated until Michigan.

Congrats Ohio State fans.

I was actually very proud of how Penn State played. They played right with Ohio State, except for one area - QB, which is a pretty important one. Morelli might end up being very good, as he has the tools, but, he isn't ready for this yet, and that is very clear. Morelli played an awful game today, even before the two int's that iced the game.

Penn State's defense was amazing throughout this game, as was Tony Hunt and the running game. All in all, the score looks much worese than the game actually was. Good game. :D