[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joseph Addai

Cunning Runt

Purely my opinion of course, but Addai is certainly the more explosive of the two backs and his production is definitely better than Rhodes.

Week 2 - Addai 16 rushes for 82yds

Rhodes 14 rushes for 37 yds

Both were 2 catches for 22yds

You do the math. More carries which to me is very telling in and of itself, but the production with those carries is much better than Rhodes as well. Rhodes did have a rushing TD, but Addai had one of his own receiving.

Like I said, my opinion only, but methinks you're gonna start seeing a whole bunch more of Addai coming up and a lot less of Rhodes.

Opinion of Addai - "Buy"

Opinion of Rhodes - "Hold" to handcuff to Addai or "Sell" if you don't have Addai.

I agree that Addai will start to get more carries but remember Rhodes got carries at the goal line even with Edge in Indy....I do not see either one getting the 25 carries Edge got when he was there.

Plus remember Addai never started until senior year of college and can he make a full NFL season with a full load??? Addai is much better around the corners and on screens....not an up the middle runner like Rhodes.

Even if he gets more carries he will not get a full load ever, just my personal opinion....RBBC at best I think or 60/40 Addai something like that...

D. Williams will have the most success.

Bush may have a lot of the yards, but I think McCallister will get the scores and yards, like yesterday.

Addai I think played more yesterday because he is a better runner than pass blocker. Texans can't get a pass rush so Rhodes wasn't needed as much.

Morency has no value.

Edited by CD6405

Addai will play and Rhodes will play. Rhodes will get the GL carries. Honestly Addai played more when the game was in hand. I'm sure that played a role in him getting so many more carries. I think for now the splits we saw in the Giants game are more indicative of where these guys are at. But if I had to pick 1 Addai would be my guy.

Addai will play and Rhodes will play. Rhodes will get the GL carries. Honestly Addai played more when the game was in hand. I'm sure that played a role in him getting so many more carries. I think for now the splits we saw in the Giants game are more indicative of where these guys are at. But if I had to pick 1 Addai would be my guy.

I hear you on the "game in hand carries", but it's what he did with those carries when the D was focused on the run that I think will earn him more looks. What better time to transition a rookie into a more prominent role than what he was faced with yesterday. Game in hand, so the Colts wanted to see what he could do running the ball and he produced. So ya, while I think Rhodes will certainly still be involved, I do predict that Addai will be the primary guy (maybe a 20-25 touch regularly per game type player) by mid-season, if not as soon as this week. Just my two cents. I've been wrong before, but the kid looked good. Certainly better than Rhodes.

I hear you on the "game in hand carries", but it's what he did with those carries when the D was focused on the run that I think will earn him more looks. What better time to transition a rookie into a more prominent role than what he was faced with yesterday. Game in hand, so the Colts wanted to see what he could do running the ball and he produced. So ya, while I think Rhodes will certainly still be involved, I do predict that Addai will be the primary guy (maybe a 20-25 touch regularly per game type player) by mid-season, if not as soon as this week. Just my two cents. I've been wrong before, but the kid looked good. Certainly better than Rhodes.

Fair and if I was choosing between the 2 I'd take Addai from today on, but Houston is a bad D and the game was over in terms of being close so garbage running, much like garbage passing, isn't the end all be all. But again from today on through the rest of the year I'd take Addai over Rhodes no doubt.

:D I'm so busy grabbing possible fliers off the WW that I have no one else to cut for Addai. I dropped Lundy and my DEF just to get Turner and D. Williams, so I can make a trade, then I'll pick my DEF back up, or whatever DEF is left over.

So now I'm stuck staring at Addai while I try and make a trade for 2 RBs for a stud WR, so i can grab Addai before anyone else does. It's first come first serve in my league.

Addai has had better ypc for two games now.

He also has the ability to break arm tackles, which Rhodes has not yet been able to do this year.

I questioned Addai's ability to run between the tackles, but he did it effectively against the Texans. Prior to that, he had a tendency to want to bounce everything to the outside.

Dungy has said he will continue to use both backs quite a bit.

Interesting formation: Manning in shotgun with Rhodes and Addai on each side. Addai's TD came from this formation. He was assigned to block, but when he couldn't find anyone to block, he slipped out and caught a TD from Manning.

Watching the Car, -Minn. game last week, when Deangelo got the TD the commentator said that the O-line was blocking better for DeAngelo. I hate to say it but he seemed to be right. If you saw that play one of the offensive players pushed him in. I would go Deangelo over Addai.

Watching the Car, -Minn. game last week, when Deangelo got the TD the commentator said that the O-line was blocking better for DeAngelo. I hate to say it but he seemed to be right. If you saw that play one of the offensive players pushed him in. I would go Deangelo over Addai.

you got to kidding me...I heard the announcers on there were terrible. perhaps the worst ever commentating on an NFL game, so a remark like that doesn't really surprise.

But a huddler? from 2004? come on bud. If that bum Foster could get his ass ANYWHERE near the goal line, or prove to be worthy to get a carry anywhere around there, they'd push him in too.

The fact is, he doesn't have the ability (99% of the time) to break even a medium run. He gets 3, at most, then he'll get loss of 2. Its just how he rolls.

DeAngelo worked his way towards that line, and actually was moving the ball and getting first downs. Foster is a fading memory. Trust me.

:D I'm so busy grabbing possible fliers off the WW that I have no one else to cut for Addai. I dropped Lundy and my DEF just to get Turner and D. Williams, so I can make a trade, then I'll pick my DEF back up, or whatever DEF is left over.

So now I'm stuck staring at Addai while I try and make a trade for 2 RBs for a stud WR, so i can grab Addai before anyone else does. It's first come first serve in my league.

Do you have a player who you can put on an IR spot to make room? That is, if your league has IR.

you got to kidding me...I heard the announcers on there were terrible. perhaps the worst ever commentating on an NFL game, so a remark like that doesn't really surprise.

But a huddler? from 2004? come on bud. If that bum Foster could get his ass ANYWHERE near the goal line, or prove to be worthy to get a carry anywhere around there, they'd push him in too.

The fact is, he doesn't have the ability (99% of the time) to break even a medium run. He gets 3, at most, then he'll get loss of 2. Its just how he rolls.

DeAngelo worked his way towards that line, and actually was moving the ball and getting first downs. Foster is a fading memory. Trust me.

[/quote

Re-read my post I was talking about DeAngelo being a good pick not Foster.