[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Conratulations Jags

Menudo

I love Menudo. Very classy of you to congratulate the team that absolutely dominated, in front of a national audience, the team you root for. I'm sure they and their fans appreciate it.

Five more losses and you owe me 100 paypals. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Menudo. Very classy of you to congratulate the team that absolutely dominated, in front of a national audience, the team you root for. I'm sure they and their fans appreciate it.

Five more losses and you owe me 100 paypals. :D

Should I have told them to yump off ? Or just disappeared from here when I was wrong like 95% of the people around here do ? :D

The only person that thought it wasn't a good game to watch because there was no scoring was that momo Kornholer. What a moran.

+1. The guy offers nothing to the broadcast. He must have brought up the Jags being an unknown team 4 times. Simply because he had nothing else to add......other than having Matt Jones on his fantasy team. He should stick with radio and PTI.

Oh and congrats the Jags.

Edited by Sam

wow. Kowher just threw the reicevers under the bus? "I thought he threw the ball really well. If we catch a few of those passes we're getting some rhythm"

In the first half, Ben was 9 of 14. One of the incompletions was the deep ball to Ward that was about a yard from being a 50-yard TD pass (if you look at the replay, you'll see that Ward got knocked off stride slightly at the very end of the play); the other was a poorly thrown ball that glanced off Heath Miller's shoulder over the middle. Three of the incompletions were right on the money and could have been caught: 1. to Cedrick Wilson on the left sideline, on the play that Cowher threw the challenge flag on and then picked up; 2. to Ward along the left sideline (although Ward got hit pretty good, he'd already let the pass go right through his hands); and 3. to Haynes along the left sideline late in the first half (he was wide open for a nice gain and simply dropped the ball). All three of these drops were third down plays that if made by the receivers would have resulted in first downs and kept drives alive.

In the second half, I think Ben got fatigued from a lack of conditioning and the heavy pass rush, and simply couldn't get it done. In the second half, he was only 8 of 18, and a couple of the incompletions were thrown as Jaguars were drapped around his legs.

No no, I want a big box with plenty of packing material cuddling a 30pk shipped to Soup's house.

Of course you do......

Soup, please send me your address, as H8 wants me to ship it to your house.

I've never shipped beer before, so don't :D about how it gets there or if I piss in some of the cans..... :D

Of course you do......

I've never shipped beer before, so don't :D about how it gets there or if I piss in some of the cans..... :lol:

:lol:

I'll PM my address...and don't worry about pissing in one of the cans, they'll all taste the same! :D

Should I have told them to yump off ? Or just disappeared from here when I was wrong like 95% of the people around here do ? :D

No, not at all. I appreciate, and look forward to, you jumping on here before, during, and after a Steelers game be it a win or loss and I know you won't disappear after a tough loss like a lot of "fans".

Like I said, I love Menudo. I appreciate and admire your blind homerism. When you talk about growing up and the tradition of black-and-goldism in your home as a kid, I totally relate to it. Just substitute green and white in my house - and substitute losing for winning. I often joke that my Dad, rest his soul, got the ultimate revenge on me for everything bad I did as a kid...he made me a Jets fan.

I must admit, I had absolutely no interest in the Steelers until 2 or 3 years ago when I "met" you on these boards. Now, I might actually tune in for a Steelers game or two - hoping that they lose, of course, but still - I'm tuned in. You should try to collect some kind of royalty on that! :D

No no, I want a big box with plenty of packing material cuddling a 30pk shipped to Soup's house.

God Bless the internet.

So, H8tank is so happy because he envisions me having to go through a lot of hassle to send him his beer. A quick search on Google and tada:

http://www.johnsgrocery.com/Departments/Be...er_faq.cfm#faq1

Beer is on its way to Soup's house........ $14 Shipping and Handling......... :D

God Bless the internet.

So, H8tank is so happy because he envisions me having to go through a lot of hassle to send him his beer. A quick search on Google and tada:

Beer is on its way to Soup's house........ $14 Shipping and Handling......... :D

DUDE! As creative as this was, don't you think it defeats the spirit of the bet? :D

:lol::lol:

God Bless the internet.

Cool, now send me some

No, not at all. I appreciate, and look forward to, you jumping on here before, during, and after a Steelers game be it a win or loss and I know you won't disappear after a tough loss like a lot of "fans".

Like I said, I love Menudo. I appreciate and admire your blind homerism. When you talk about growing up and the tradition of black-and-goldism in your home as a kid, I totally relate to it. Just substitute green and white in my house - and substitute losing for winning. I often joke that my Dad, rest his soul, got the ultimate revenge on me for everything bad I did as a kid...he made me a Jets fan.

I must admit, I had absolutely no interest in the Steelers until 2 or 3 years ago when I "met" you on these boards. Now, I might actually tune in for a Steelers game or two - hoping that they lose, of course, but still - I'm tuned in. You should try to collect some kind of royalty on that! :D

:D I'm glad my annoyingness can provide some meaning to the Steelers games. :lol:

Congrats to the Jags!

I was at the game and it was great to see so many fellow Steelers fans and get a chance to mingle. Too bad there wasn't much to cheer about, although we cheered plenty during the first half of a 0-0 game. I was a

season ticket holder throught the first 4 years of Jags games and in all these years of watching them, I can't think of a more dominating defensive performance. What's hard to believe is that they get so jacked up to play teams like the Steelers and the Colts, but yet can lay an egg against the Texans. Remember everyone that the last scoreless tie a halftime in the NFL was early in the season last year when the Jags played at Indy. I'd love to see the same intensity from this group this coming week. Steelers will rebound from this

and hopefully take out their frustrations on the Bengals this week. Lots of good matchups this week: Jags/Colts, Steelers/Bengals, Bears/Vikings, Giants/Seahawks, Broncos/Patriots, etc. Should be a great week for doing what we do on Sundays. Once again, congrats to the Jags on an outstanding performance.

And props to you Menudo for being a class act in defeat.

Of course you do......

I've never shipped beer before, so don't :D about how it gets there or if I piss in some of the cans..... :lol:

Soup gots some beer! :brew:

Got the package today menyoudo...thanks! :lol:

Hey H8...are the ones with piss supposed to be yours?...:D

Soup gots some beer! :lol:

Got the package today menyoudo...thanks! :lol:

Hey H8...are the ones with piss supposed to be yours?...:D

To answer your last question, YES, they are....... :D