[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Moss the rest of the way

DROCK_IN_CT

Moss only really had one good game in the last ten weeks of 2005, so it's no surprise really that he has not replicated what he did early in 2005. Teams know to cover him deep and take away his bread and butter. The surprising thing is that no other receiver is stepping up.

Will he rebound or is he in a similar situation as Randy Moss with a bad offense. ??

I'm afraid he's in even a worse situation than Randy Moss, as he has Brunell for a QB... :D

On the other hand, once Brunell pulls up lame in the next game or two and they throw Campbell to the NFC East (same as a pack of Wolves), then Santana should get about 20 looks per game for the rest of the season...so you may want to hang onto him for awhile...

he's semi disappointing but in ppr league he got me 12 pts sunday. i have em both(mosses), drafted in the 3rd and 4th round in botnh. last week i benched randy for donte stallworth and this week it will be coles for santana in all likelihood. heck, stallworth and coles are the number 13th and 14th all around scorers in ppr performance leagues, let alone just wideouts.