[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why the bears will crush the vikings

crispirons

they've started out with 2 thrashings of division opponents. i mean, they were pretty good beat downs. i think they are knocking the snot out of these teams so there will or spirit .....will be broken when they play later in the yr. they are just going to remember how sore they were the monday after the games and how they were manhandled on both sides of the line of scrimmage. thats bear football.

of the three division games they will have left after this one, 2 of them will be at home later in the yr and the other in the not so mystical frozen tundra. i know i'm not going out on much of a limb here......Bears 6-0 in the division. :D:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they've started out with 2 thrashings of division opponents. i mean, they were pretty good beat downs. i think they are knocking the snot out of these teams so there will or spirit .....will be broken when they play later in the yr. they are just going to remember how sore they were the monday after the games and how they were manhandled on both sides of the line of scrimmage. thats bear football.

of the three division games they will have left after this one, 2 of them will be at home later in the yr and the other in the not so mystical frozen tundra. i know i'm not going out on much of a limb here......Bears 6-0 in the division. :D:D

Tundra is frozen. Stupid Packers and that Green and Gold crap too....It's Yellow for God's sake, not Gold. Sorry Huddle Packer fans/friends just had to get that off my chest. :lol:

Yes I could see 6-0 but probably 5-1. They have to stumble sometime and they will probably lose 1 to the Vikes. On second thought 6-0.

Trying to figure out who to root for between Bears and Vikes is like picking a favorite in a Hitler-Stalin knife fight - you just root for the building to burn down with everyone trapped inside.

Trying to figure out who to root for between Bears and Vikes is like picking a favorite in a Hitler-Stalin knife fight - you just root for the building to burn down with everyone trapped inside.

As long as Troy Williamson escapes, they building can burn.

Tundra is frozen. Stupid Packers and that Green and Gold crap too....It's Yellow for God's sake, not Gold. Sorry Huddle Packer fans/friends just had to get that off my chest. :D

Yes I could see 6-0 but probably 5-1. They have to stumble sometime and they will probably lose 1 to the Vikes. On second thought 6-0.

you had it right. Go 5-1. Childress will steal one.

I would think that it has something to do with the fact that each of their dviision-mates have new coaching staffs and plenty of new players up and down the roster.

Or, it might have something to do with the Bears D allowing a paltry 10% on third down conversions this year.

Or, maybe even the fact that the Bears have all three facets of their team working extremely well at this point in time.

I don't think it's a beatdown on Sunday, but I do see a 3-0 start for sure.

Wow, cute. All the little Bears fans are having a circle jerk. Sorry for the intrusion, and anyone who calls the Vikes overrated is pretty much clueless. They beat an overrated Redskin team without Portis, and a Carolina Panther team without Steve Smith and Dan Morgan. They're improved albeit banged up on defense, and improved on offense with a QB who won't make many mistakes, but also won't win you many games on his arm alone. They're better coached, and make less mistakes, and won the 2 games they should have.

Now carry on, but please be sure to clean up the mess when you're done fondling each other. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Wow, cute. All the little Bears fans are having a circle jerk. Sorry for the intrusion, and anyone who calls the Vikes overrated is pretty much clueless. They beat an overrated Redskin team without Portis, and a Carolina Panther team without Steve Smith and Dan Morgan. They're improved albeit banged up on defense, and improved on offense with a QB who won't make many mistakes, but also won't win you many games on his arm alone. They're better coached, and make less mistakes, and won the 2 games they should have.

Now carry on, but please be sure to clean up the mess when you're done fondling each other. :D

The Bears will beat up on the Vikings. How do you feel about the game? Do you think your Queens will win?

And by the way, we need fluffers like you in our circle jerk from time to time...you're welcome anytime, since you know your job so well. :D

And by the way, we need fluffers like you in our circle jerk from time to time...you're welcome anytime, since you know your job so well. :D

I wouldn't call myself a Bears fan, but if they are going to wing the ball like that this season, you can count me in the CJ.

This is now a fun team to watch, until Grossman gets inj.........well, let's try not to think about that.

Da Bears 135 Vikings 3

Let's see what Chester Taylor is made of now.

The Bears will beat up on the Vikings. How do you feel about the game? Do you think your Queens will win?

I think it's going to be a close game. I think our secondary is good enough to cover your receivers. I think we're weak at LB, which means TJ could have a nice afternoon. I think the Bears defense is one of the best in the NFL, but our offense is different than it's been in the past. We have a QB that makes very few mistakes, a healthy Birk and new Hutch, a new RB and a new FB, all of which are improvements over last year. We have a coach that finally has some control over the team, and has them more disciplined and making fewer mistakes than they ever did under Tice. I like this team. Are they a top team in the NFC? Nope. But I think they're good enough to play with anybody, and at home I think they have a chance to beat the Bears. Vikes 16 - Bears 10.

These teams really haven't faced each other in their current manifestations (new look for the Vikings / and the Bears finally have an offense).

I think this will be a great game... and it is really a must-win for the Vikings already. If Minnesota and Chicago have similar winnign records later in the season, then the Vikings will need this win at home if they hope to compete for a playoff spot. We can't go into Chicago needing a win later in the season.

So far I like the decisions that Childress is making. I think he keeps us in this game and then it will come down to which of these offenses can get into scoring position late in the game. With home field advantage in the Metrodome, I give the win to the Vikes in a squeaker.

Edited by Savage Beatings

It'll be like Papa Bear drew it up on the blackboard; consecutive division wins over their Black and Blue Division opponents, to start the season!

.....and I don't see Steve Smith suiting up against them this weekend either! Go Bears!!!!