[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why the bears will crush the vikings

crispirons

That's if he stays on the field. Let's hope so. Those look like reasonable numbers if he does.

Hey Hugh.....I went a little crazy on the young rbs this year.

Would you roll the dice on Benson this week? Otherwise I could do Addai vs. Jags(he's playing well but a tough matchup) or Norwood @ the Saints?

Thanks!

Here's my take on Benson:

He’s getting his 10 touches each week, unfortunately for his fantasy owner’s he’s just not doing much with them. His anemic 2.8 YPC isn’t impressing anyone, and I have no reason to expect anything different this week. PROJECTION: 30 yards, 0 TD’s.

Norwood's you best bet here.

And keep this crap in the FA forum. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my take on Benson:

He’s getting his 10 touches each week, unfortunately for his fantasy owner’s he’s just not doing much with them. His anemic 2.8 YPC isn’t impressing anyone, and I have no reason to expect anything different this week. PROJECTION: 30 yards, 0 TD’s.

Norwood's you best bet here.

And keep this crap in the FA forum. :D

Forgot what forum I was in. Just thought I would try to hijack my first thread. :D

I agree with everything but the last sentence. Minnesota is a new team. While I don't think the Vikes are great, the Bears offense still blows (sorry, I really tried, but couldn't come up with another word that gets my point across). Chicago has an awesome defense, and you're 100% right, we don't have Steve Smith, but we do have an offense that can be effective and make few mistakes. I think things are lining up for a Vikes win my friend. :D

Now I'm gonna have to disagree with you this time Hugh. They are no powerhouse but the offense will not "blow" this year. (You are a Vikes fan right?) For what it's worth I think you have a lot of ff knowledge and I usually agree with your opinions but on this one I think you are a little nervous this week and are looking at this game through your purple glasses. :D

Now I'm gonna have to disagree with you this time Hugh. They are no powerhouse but the offense will not "blow" this year. (You are a Vikes fan right?) For what it's worth I think you have a lot of ff knowledge and I usually agree with your opinions but on this one I think you are a little nervous this week and are looking at this game through your purple glasses. :D

This is usually where I'd throw in a big "suck my ass". But, the new me is trying to change and be a better, kinder, gentler person.

So, SUCK MY ASS. :D

Good to see that Dick Jauron is still coaching the Bears on this incredibly popular and up-to-the minute site. :lol:

:D

If he'd coached the Bears like he is coaching the Bills, he might still be coaching the Bears.

:D ...wait, is that English?

Your post

The quote:

We have two Packer/Bears sigline bets on deck already:

- my standard bet with my good friend rr - whoever wins the season series (in the case of a split, decided by point differential) for 2 weeks

- and a new bet with my good friend Ursa - best regular season record between Packers and Bears gets 4 weeks

I am willing to take action on who starts more games, Favre or Grossman, as well.

You're in the hole by 2 already. :D

it was a helluva game. hats off to the vikings. could have easily have gone the other way. although, after the touchdown put the bears up, i have a feeling everyone in minny, as well as the whole world, knew it was over. the vikes put good pressure on grossman all day, until that drive, where he had ample time on every play. grossman made some mistakes that weren't necessary. the pick for 7 he could have easily thrown away. anyway, great game. BEARS 3-0!!!!

Grossman won more than the game. He won some confidence that he seemed to be losing a little in the 3rd and early 4th qtrs. I would imagine that going up against an experienced Johnson was intimidating. Yes he made mistakes, so he will learn from them and to boot got the win in the end.. When he watches the game, I hope he pays attention to some of Johnson's patience and good calls. The Vikings played well. However, I think Grossman will improve as he gets more games under his belt.

Everyone always talks about defense vs offense and how you win the game. Sometimes its just about experience. Young and new vs Experience and seasoned. IMO, experience usually wins out. This time, Grossman got the win despite of mistakes. Its a good day in Chicago! wooooohoooooooo!!!

Bummer.

Good game by the Bears. I'm extremely happy to see that Minnesota is for real and able to play with a team as talented as the Bears. Minnesota will only get better, so I think things are really positive for the Vikes imo. It just sucks to be so close, but end up empty handed.

Congrats to Chicago. Grossman played OK. I don't think he's good, but I think he could be. Their defense is top notch, no question about it, and obviously exposed the Vikings lack of a passing attack.

Congrats to Chicago. Grossman played OK. I don't think he's good, but I think he could be. Their defense is top notch, no question about it, and obviously exposed the Vikings lack of a passing attack.

Grossman lacks experience; if this game and the previous two are any indication, things should go well for him.