[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crowd noise being monitored at Qwest this Sunday

bushwacked

I have a feeling that the Giants just added more fuel to the fire. I doubt this is a coincidence after the Giants had 11 false starts last year.

The game is still days away, and already there has been a little ruckus over just how raucous Qwest Field could be Sunday.

Both the Seahawks and New York Giants have been notified the NFL will be monitoring this weekend's game, according to a league source, and the notice mentioned allegations that artificial noise has been piped into Seattle's stadium.

The notice did not specify who alleged the noise of the crowd at Qwest Field had been enhanced, but both teams were informed that the league's observers will be watching for violations of the NFL's crowd-noise policy.

Unless the Hawks are actually piping in noise, it will now be louder than last year and once the sharks smell blood in the water they won't back down for the rest of the game. Qwest has become maybe the toughest place to play in the league.

Link

I have a feeling that the Giants just added more fuel to the fire. I doubt this is a coincidence after the Giants had 11 false starts last year.

Unless the Hawks are actually piping in noise, it will now be louder than last year and once the sharks smell blood in the water they won't back down for the rest of the game. Qwest has become maybe the toughest place to play in the league.

Link

Maybe the Seahawks made the anonymous claim themselves, knowing how their fans would get riled up once word of the allegations came to light. If so, smart move on their part.

Why would the league openly say they are going to investigate?

They didn't. Anonymous source.

IF they do pump crowd noise don't you think they won't on that game since they know big brother is watching?

The crowd will be extra loud I believe on Sunday. This is a ploy to get the gullible masses to tow the line. Hawks will need it, this might be the biggest game (non-playoff) that happens at Qwest Field all season.

Maybe the extra noise was from all the cappucino machines :D

Puh-lease! The extra noise comes from section 326, Boyeee!

I was hoarse until Wed this week. Funny how you can get out of yelling "game-shape". :D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAWWWKKKKSSS!!!!!