[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bill Slurpski

H8tank

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it, I know it... the Jags are gonna POUND Indy this weekend. Big Henderson is gonna pancake Peyton and Donovan will rip off Harrisons head with the old school clothesline...

You up for wager? ... brock brock brock breCKUP

Dear H8tard,

While it's difficult to say no to such a charming human being as yourself, I'm going to have to take a pass. It's not that I lack confidence in the Colts' ability own Jacksonville AGAIN (they've been doing it since the inception of the AFC South), it's that the Jaguars just aren't important enough. Rather than coming up with a creative sig line, I think that I'll spend my extra time deleting e-mail and shredding old credit card statements. But should Jacksonville actually win something of consequence this season - like, say, the AFC South or (gasp!) a playoff game, I might be up for a sig line bet next season. Mmmkay, buddy?

Good luck,

"Slurpski"

But I am not afraid like some people around here are. I have made a few bets on my squad already.

Um, in case you forgot, I bet phenom that Priest wouldn't touch 20 TDs two years ago. That was pretty balsy, given that he was coming off of 21- and 27-TD seasons.

Um, in case you forgot, I bet phenom that Priest wouldn't touch 20 TDs two years ago. That was pretty balsy, given that he was coming off of 21- and 27-TD seasons.

Well, in case you forgot, I bet Billy Thompson back in the 6th grade that I could beat him in the 600 yard field day race. That was pretty balsy, given that he had won that race the year before....

It's not that I lack confidence in the Colts' ability own Jacksonville AGAIN (they've been doing it since the inception of the AFC South)

Well 2-4 since the AFC South began - meaning a sweep last year and 2 years of even splits is hardly "ownage."

I give the edge to Indy since jax is coming off a great win on Monday Night. Time to play flat.

Well, in case you forgot, I bet Billy Thompson back in the 6th grade that I could beat him in the 600 yard field day race. That was pretty balsy, given that he had won that race the year before....

The difference there may have been that you actually gave a fu@k about what Billy Thompson thought of you. That doesn't apply here.