[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bill Slurpski

H8tank

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no. Internet peer pressure. :D

:lol:

Hey dude, I just happen to agree with what others are saying about you.

You know, you just might want to take a look at how you interact with people on this board. Judging by a lot of different posters comments on you in this thread and other threads, you're not exactly very popular here, are you?

Of course, if you're content to come across as an abrasive, obnoxious, rude and generally unpleasant fellow, then don't change a thing. :D

Methinks H8 was all talk. had a taker and didn't put it where his mouth was.

Please show me where anyone besides ME offered H8 a bet.

H8 took my bet. I flat out stated to him that I'd go straight up with him while the rest of you danced around his bet. I'm now 1 bottle of Grey Goose richer.

You know, you just might want to take a look at how you interact with people on this board. Judging by a lot of different posters comments on you in this thread and other threads, you're not exactly very popular here, are you?

Of course, if you're content to come across as an abrasive, obnoxious, rude and generally unpleasant fellow, then don't change a thing. :D

Talk about nailing it on the head.

Please show me where anyone besides ME offered H8 a bet.

H8 took my bet. I flat out stated to him that I'd go straight up with him while the rest of you danced around his bet. I'm now 1 bottle of Grey Goose richer.

You're kidding right?

I asked what he wanted to bet and he didn't reply. Same as not backing up the talk in my book.

I wouldn't exaclty call bushwacked "Mr. Popularity" either.

It's true that, like most people, I can be abrasive, obnoxious, rude, and generally unpleasant at times. I have no problem admitting that. However, YOU might want to take a look at how YOU interact with people on this board as well. Your posts tend to be obnoxious and condescending at times, yet you're inexplicably convinced that your sh!t doesn't stink. Then again, if you want to continue to believe that you're above reproach, there's not much that I can do to stop you.

yet you're inexplicably convinced that your sh!t doesn't stink.

Wrong slappy.

I'm not just convinced my poop don't stank...I KNOW it don't.

After I've copped a squat on the throne, people are constantly telling me that an odoriferous scent of succulent roses suffuses the air with it's gentle aroma.

Wrong slappy.

I'm not just convinced my poop don't stank...I KNOW it don't.

After I've copped a squat on the throne, people are constantly telling me that an odoriferous scent of succulent roses suffuses the air with it's gentle aroma.

Now that I've put my point across, I have no desire to continue this crap. I've had a fantastic time watching the Colts and Bears win tough games today and don't need the added negativity to ruin it.

Truce?