[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

****The Official "Bets made in spring" thread****

Brentastic

I dont know where the thread is now, but I bet a cheesehead or two that the Titans would have a better record than the Packers... :D

Note: That was long before the Titans acquired Collins and decided to ship off Volek..

I made a sig-line bet with Menudo that the Steelers would finish the season 8-8 or worse. Made the bet in early July, partly because I thought the Steelers overachieved last year, partly because Menudo was getting on my nerves.

Might be a stretch, but I still have them at 8-8, with losses still coming to CIN (twice), @ SD, @ BAL, @ CAR, @ ATL, & a sinker to NO at home ( :D ).

I made a sig-line bet with Menudo that the Steelers would finish the season 8-8 or worse. Made the bet in early July, partly because I thought the Steelers overachieved last year, partly because Menudo was getting on my nerves.

Might be a stretch, but I still have them at 8-8, with losses still coming to CIN (twice), @ SD, @ BAL, @ CAR, @ ATL, & a sinker to NO at home ( :D ).

I like this bet. The Steelers will miss the playoffs this year. With Ben's surgeries and Bus's departure, it's going to be a disappointing season for the mini blinds.

I like this bet. The Steelers will miss the playoffs this year. With Ben's surgeries and Bus's departure, it's going to be a disappointing season for the mini blinds.

::D Every single year we get these posts. Remember when the Steelers were 7-5 last year coming off bad losses on the road to Indy and at home to Cincy. I'm sure you were on the Steelers are out of the playoffs bandwagon then to.

::D Every single year we get these posts. Remember when the Steelers were 7-5 last year coming off bad losses on the road to Indy and at home to Cincy. I'm sure you were on the Steelers are out of the playoffs bandwagon then to.

That's not true MARC. I've never cared about the Steelers enough to sneeze their way. However, this year, coming off a SB win, I'll pay them some attention. They will not be a post-season factor this season. Bank it.

That's not true MARC. I've never cared about the Steelers enough to sneeze their way. However, this year, coming off a SB win, I'll pay them some attention. They will not be a post-season factor this season. Bank it.

Damn, and I was excited to see how the season played out, and you just ruined it for me. Damn you Toland !!!!

Sorry if I don't get upset when the Steelers lose one game, and some bozo comes on and claims that it will be their demise. It happens every year, and the Steelers are in the thick of things every year.

Damn, and I was excited to see how the season played out, and you just ruined it for me. Damn you Toland !!!!

Sorry if I don't get upset when the Steelers lose one game, and some bozo comes on and claims that it will be their demise. It happens every year, and the Steelers are in the thick of things every year.

I still think they are a great team, but the NFL is a game of inches and I think Ben will be a little loopy all year. They will bounce back next year though. This is the year of the BEAR. Later Attivo.

I still think they are a great team, but the NFL is a game of inches and I think Ben will be a little loopy all year. They will bounce back next year though. This is the year of the BEAR. Later Attivo.

Wasn't last year the Bears year ? I seem to remember Jerome Bettis running them over to the tune of 100+ yards in the 2nd half alone. Do you remember that Toland ? :D

Wasn't last year the Bears year ? I seem to remember Jerome Bettis running them over to the tune of 100+ yards in the 2nd half alone. Do you remember that Toland ? :D

I don't know what you're talking about :D

Last year was the year of the formica mini blinds. This season is year of the BEAR. There are some people that actually think the Vikes will win this weekend :lol:

On a sidenote, do you forsee Davenport taking the role of the bus this year?

I don't know what you're talking about :D

Last year was the year of the formica mini blinds. This season is year of the BEAR. There are some people that actually think the Vikes will win this weekend :lol:

On a sidenote, do you forsee Davenport taking the role of the bus this year?

Eventually, maybe, but, Cowher will make him prove it in practice first. Maybe he already has. Unfortunately, the Steelers didn't sniff the goaline on Monday........... :D

Grossman was lost early. They played a rookie most of the year. No last year wasn't suppoed to be their year. They are still building.