[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priority News correction

peepinmofo

So far he is about 120% better than Mularky....

That's what the Bears said for 1 year, too. Wait until the Bills start running a dozen or more bubble screens a game. Best to get yourself a hat with a good latching system if you don't want to pull all your hair out by the roots.

This is all ridiculous, the Bills did put some good pressure on CPep but throwing an INT on the Bills 10 yard line with no pressure at all shows that he just isn't ready yet. I give the bills some respect, they are vastly improved. Once CPep gets back on track all this talk of Coles being better than Chambers will stop for sure. Coles is no where near Chambers talent wise.

Since when? Tell me ONE fantasy draft that Coles went before Chambers. I know fantasy and reality are 2 different things, but last year Coles had a horrible year. What makes him better then Chambers (who I think is over rated)? 2 good games?

To be fair, Coles was dealing with a foot injury all year and had no QB to throw him the ball. Take a look at what he did last time he and Pennington played a full season together.

This is all ridiculous, the Bills did put some good pressure on CPep but throwing an INT on the Bills 10 yard line with no pressure at all shows that he just isn't ready yet. I give the bills some respect, they are vastly improved. Once CPep gets back on track all this talk of Coles being better than Chambers will stop for sure. Coles is no where near Chambers talent wise.

7 sacks is good pressure? So it will take 10 sacks this weekend to stop Pennington? I thinks it is even worst for Chad because at least Ronnie Brown could have ran the ball if Mularky would have let him. But the Jets do not really have a running game to speak of...so I fully believe that will give the Bills defense even more confidence to chase Pennington down.

IMO, Pennington's short, accurate passes (polar opposite of C-Pep) will have no problem picking apart the inexperienced BUF secondary. I'm not predicting a big win for the Jets or anything like that, but I think they'll be more successful than MIA was. Biggest factor in my mind is whether Coles plays - if he misses the game, Chad and the Jets could struggle mightily. I'm guessing Coles will be fine to go and that Mangini picked up a bad habit from Beli in that he'll be impossible to read on the injury reports.

IMO, Pennington's short, accurate passes (polar opposite of C-Pep) will have no problem picking apart the inexperienced BUF secondary. I'm not predicting a big win for the Jets or anything like that, but I think they'll be more successful than MIA was. Biggest factor in my mind is whether Coles plays - if he misses the game, Chad and the Jets could struggle mightily. I'm guessing Coles will be fine to go and that Mangini picked up a bad habit from Beli in that he'll be impossible to read on the injury reports.

I hope your not right, But you more than likely are.

7 sacks is good pressure? So it will take 10 sacks this weekend to stop Pennington? I thinks it is even worst for Chad because at least Ronnie Brown could have ran the ball if Mularky would have let him. But the Jets do not really have a running game to speak of...so I fully believe that will give the Bills defense even more confidence to chase Pennington down.

Perhaps you missed last weeks Miami game. If you saw it, you would've seen Cpep completely struggle with his reads and just stare down a receiver until he was sacked. I give the Bills credit for about 2 of those sacks. It was more of an Cpep sucks problem to be honest. Hell, his one touchdown was about a fingernail away from being picked off as well.

Perhaps you missed last weeks Miami game. If you saw it, you would've seen Cpep completely struggle with his reads and just stare down a receiver until he was sacked. I give the Bills credit for about 2 of those sacks. It was more of an Cpep sucks problem to be honest. Hell, his one touchdown was about a fingernail away from being picked off as well.

I did see the game.....so you are saying because Cpep played bad. That is why the Bills look "good". To be honest, yes he did suck. In fact the entire Miami offensive game plan sucked. But to say it was not because the Bills rattled him at the beginning of the game is kind of lame. I mean they had 4 or 5 sacks before the second quarter.

I did see the game.....so you are saying because Cpep played bad. That is why the Bills look "good". To be honest, yes he did suck. In fact the entire Miami offensive game plan sucked. But to say it was not because the Bills rattled him at the beginning of the game is kind of lame. I mean they had 4 or 5 sacks before the second quarter.

Not saying the Bills didn't have something to do with it. All I'm saying is that Cpep was a big part of why the Miami Offense was so bad. Frankly, I think he played fantastic against the Steelers, otherwise he looks to be the same bad QB that existed last year. He will help many defenses look good this year.

I think you will be surprised about Pennington. The Bills D looks to be much improved, but you will not see another 7 sack game against the Jets.

Not saying the Bills didn't have something to do with it. All I'm saying is that Cpep was a big part of why the Miami Offense was so bad. Frankly, I think he played fantastic against the Steelers, otherwise he looks to be the same bad QB that existed last year. He will help many defenses look good this year.

I think you will be surprised about Pennington. The Bills D looks to be much improved, but you will not see another 7 sack game against the Jets.

I know Pennington is a good Qb...they have been playing tough for the last two weeks. I'm not downing pennigton at all. I was just saying that the Bills defense might be able to take atvantage of the Jets lack of a running game. At least it should be a good home opening game for Bills for me to go watch.

Definately an improved D, and maybe they are better than I'm giving them credit for. They had 3 saks against the Pats, but the Pats gained almost 185 on the ground so they really didn't need to pass much.

Your right in the Jets have no running game and the Jets will be forced to pass most of the game. It will certainly be interesting to watch two teams on the upswing and see which one is for real at this point.

The Bills had what, 5 sacks against the Pats? Brady is a pretty good QB IMO, and they have a heck of a running game. Poitn is, the Bills defense deserves more credit then them getting sacks just because CPep did his best Bledsoe impression.

ouch :D