[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bobby Knight spanks OU

Bushey

ESPN

:D

OK, time to put this one to bed. The replay guy was suspended and now has taken a leave of absence. The only thing left to do is to declare that Oregon officials are all witches and must be burned to cleanse college football.

Stop embarrassing yourself Stoops. Any other team wouldd have dropped this by now. The fact is, your not that good and wouldn't have wont the NC anyhow.

You're delusional if you think no other team would argue this. This is so much bigger than OU losing the game. This was blatant cheating or complete incompetence. Either way, it has to be thoroughly addressed for the good of college football. This was a big game and the outcome is a serious setback. As a former college athlete, I can tell you that these boys depend on their coach tremendously. He has to stand up for them...they were completely hosed. There is a time and a place to put this to bed. I think we are approaching that time. But Stoops has/had every right to challenge this thing in the press. Every man worth his salt should fight for what is right. If you disagree, then I pity you.

ESPN

:lol:

OK, time to put this one to bed. The replay guy was suspended and now has taken a leave of absence. The only thing left to do is to declare that Oregon officials are all witches and must be burned to cleanse college football.

Stop embarrassing yourself Stoops. Any other team wouldd have dropped this by now. The fact is, your not that good and wouldn't have wont the NC anyhow.

I agree 100%!! The Sooners are MEDIOCRE, at best. It's time for Stoops :D and the rest of the :D Sooners to take their loss and focus on the rest of the season!

You're delusional if you think no other team would argue this. This is so much bigger than OU losing the game. This was blatant cheating or complete incompetence. Either way, it has to be thoroughly addressed for the good of college football. This was a big game and the outcome is a serious setback. As a former college athlete, I can tell you that these boys depend on their coach tremendously. He has to stand up for them...they were completely hosed. There is a time and a place to put this to bed. I think we are approaching that time. But Stoops has/had every right to challenge this thing in the press. Every man worth his salt should fight for what is right. If you disagree, then I pity you.

Well put, but it is a sport. How many injustices have happened in college football? Happens all the time. I think the people involved have been punished and it is time to move on. If the Big 12 doesn't want to play football on the west coast then fine.

I agree 100%!! The Sooners are MEDIOCRE, at best. It's time for Stoops :D and the rest of the :D Sooners to take their loss and focus on the rest of the season!

I wouldn't say we're mediocre. We are clearly better than Oregon. OU has a long way to go defensively. Offensively, it's about what I expected. Thompson has done a decent job but he's not a typical OU quarterback.

I believe Stoops and the team have taken their loss and they are moving on. He said in his press conference Tuesday that he was done talking about it. At the same time, it wouldn't be fair to anyone if he clammed up and said "no comment" when asked about it. I've heard that the Professor is a "fisher." We've got to get him laid. Lot's of hostility coming from that little man.

Who are you?

I never thought Sarge would use an alias. It goes against his persona. Say it isn't so!!

I wouldn't say we're mediocre. We are clearly better than Oregon. OU has a long way to go defensively. Offensively, it's about what I expected. Thompson has done a decent job but he's not a typical OU quarterback.

I believe Stoops and the team have taken their loss and they are moving on. He said in his press conference Tuesday that he was done talking about it. At the same time, it wouldn't be fair to anyone if he clammed up and said "no comment" when asked about it. I've heard that the Professor is a "fisher." We've got to get him laid. Lot's of hostility coming from that little man.

Absolutely no hostility here. I just think it's comical how you guys keep talking about the Ducks victory over the Sooners again and again. Enough already. The Ducks won ..... the Sooners lost! Get a life and talk about something of value.

Edited by theprofessor

Character is ........ what you do when nobody's watching.

Guess the slack 10 refs have none of this....the whole world was watching. But the replay off. wasn't in the camera's view so I guess you could say no one was watching!!!!!!! So your sig basically says that the Slack 10 refs have ZERO character!!!!!

You need a life slacker

Guess the slack 10 refs have none of this....the whole world was watching. But the replay off. wasn't in the camera's view so I guess you could say no one was watching!!!!!!! So your sig basically says that the Slack 10 refs have ZERO character!!!!!

You need a life slacker

Move on loser. It's week 5. Oregon =34 Oklahoma =33 :D

And my Sig is a reminder to guys like you that have none. :D

Edited by theprofessor

Are you kidding me, you have the least character of any huddler at this site with maybe the exception of the band wagon idiot John Galt. You publically embarass yourself to even those also rooting for the Pac-10, let alone the rest of the site. Before I questioned others about character, Id look in the mirror. You are a joke.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Knight is an idiot. The two situation are not even comparable. 1st and most important, 1 loss in basketball rarely if ever takes away your chances of going to the tourney. One loss in football will almost assuredly take away your chances of going to the NC game, and could take away your chances of getting a BCS bowl game. The amount of money that the Big12 will lose because the PAC 10 officials screwed OU is very significant.

2nd, when Knight got screwed it was a BIG 12 crew, and he was part of the Big 12. When OU got screwed, the got screwed because the PAC 10 is different from every other major conference, and will only allow their officials to do the home games.

To even try to compare the two is laughable. Why do you fire one the winningest coaches you ever had that led you to a championship? Because he's an idiot, and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut that is why.

Why hasn't The Professor talked about the lastest Sagarin rankings that he puts so much faith in? It has OU ranked 9th and Oregon ranked 10th.

I'm all for trash talking. Just make sure your argument has a little substance.

Show me the word "faith" in my post .........I'll wait :D

What .... another :D?

Edited by theprofessor

Are you kidding me, you have the least character of any huddler at this site with maybe the exception of the band wagon idiot John Galt. You publically embarass yourself to even those also rooting for the Pac-10, let alone the rest of the site. Before I questioned others about character, Id look in the mirror. You are a joke.

What happened to not reading or responding to my posts Private? Keep following me around like the little Biaaaatch that you are. Looking forward to our meeting next year in Vegas. Let's see how much you run your mouth that night.

BTW, I am not the one that brought up character. Your Brokeback Buddy did. How ironic that you even bring it up with the lack of integrity that your :D:D has shown the last two weeks.

What happened to not reading or responding to my posts Private? Keep following me around like the little Biaaaatch that you are. Looking forward to our meeting next year in Vegas. Let's see how much you run your mouth that night.

BTW, I am not the one that brought up character. Your Brokeback Buddy did. How ironic that you even bring it up with the lack of integrity that your :D:D has shown the last two weeks.

Lets take a lil history lesson here. First this jerkoff runs his mouth about how great the pac-10 is, then everyone in the country sees the Pac-10 robbed my Sooners out of a road win in Eugene. I dont make excuses, and say yes this happened, but OU still should have won the game. Prior to that the puke's team Washington gets completedly waxed by my Sooners 37-20, and the game wasnt even that close as it was 37-13, with 2 minutes to go, before a mopup TD by the backup QB when OU has their backup D in trying to get reps. This dude posts in every thread I create, he cant help it. He follows me around spewing crap all over this forum. He preaches this BS Pac-10 Conference of Champions, which has irritated his fellow Pac-10 followers, and most like myself could care less about the rest of the conference, if their team was in the toilet like the University of Washington. Yet he jumps on the bangwagon of other teams in the Pac-10 because his team couldnt compete with my Sooners. What a joke. Then the dude threatens to kick my ass, on a message board no less, when clearly he has no idea who he is talking to. Ill give you a lil hint dude, save the brass ball talk for the face to face meeting if it happens, because this is just one more embarassment you are bringing on yourself in this forum.

Where is DMD when you need him to get rid of waste, like this puke.

BTW, dont you live in Seattle. I may be travelling that way next season to visit Hughy and Frazia, in case one of us cant make it to Vegas. :lol:

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Show me the word "faith" in my post .........I'll wait :D

Pac-10 ..... #1 College Football Conference according to the Sagarin Rankings :D I have so much faith in these rankings. These are the only rankings that I have faith in. I base my faith upon these rankings. Faith, faith, faith, faith, and double faith.

Lets take a lil history lesson here. First this jerkoff runs his mouth about how great the pac-10 is, then everyone in the country sees the Pac-10 robbed my Sooners out of a road win in Eugene. I dont make excuses, and say yes this happened, but OU still should have won the game. Prior to that the puke's team Washington gets completedly waxed by my Sooners 37-20, and the game wasnt even that close as it was 37-13, with 2 minutes to go, before a mopup TD by the backup QB when OU has their backup D in trying to get reps. This dude posts in every thread I create, he cant help it. He follows me around spewing crap all over this forum. He preaches this BS Pac-10 Conference of Champions, which has irritated his fellow Pac-10 followers, and most like myself could care less about the rest of the conference, if their team was in the toilet like the University of Washington. Yet he jumps on the bangwagon of other teams in the Pac-10 because his team couldnt compete with my Sooners. What a joke. Then the dude threatens to kick my ass, on a message board no less, when clearly he has no idea who he is talking to. Ill give you a lil hint dude, save the brass ball talk for the face to face meeting if it happens, because this is just one more embarassment you are bringing on yourself in this forum.

Where is DMD when you need him to get rid of waste, like this puke.

BTW, dont you live in Seattle. I may be travelling that way next season to visit Hughy and Frazia, in case one of us cant make it to Vegas. :lol:

First of all show some character, some class and some integrity and STOP talking about how your overrated team should have won in Eugene. The Seahawks should have won the Super Bowl, but the fact is, they didn't because they didn't make the plays during the game that they should have to win. There were at least 4 incorrect calls at crucial times that went against the Seahawks and another 3 that were very questionable. All of these calls changed the outcome of the play and more importantly changed the momentum that the Seahawks had.

The only difference in the Oklahoma loss was that the poor calls came at the end of the game. There were also a couple questionable calls that went against Oregon in the 1st half that allowed Oklahoma to remain close at halftime. The fact is Oregon played poorly almost the entire game and still won the game.

Now lets get to some of your comments. I have always believed that the Pac-10 is, and has been, one of the best conferences in College football. History supports this. Enough said.

Living in the Seattle area I have been a Washington Husky season ticket holder since the glory days of Don James from the 70's through the early 90's when they won the National Championship. During the last 6-7 years I have watched how the NCAA infractions against us has hurt our recruiting success in our home state as well as the hotbed of high school football, California, where we have always had a great amount of success. I watched Rick Neuheisel bring our team back to the heights of the Pac-10 a few years ago with a Rose Bowl victory against Drew Brees and Purdue only to later bring the program down to it's knees again with some lack of control within the program. The same problems that the fans and alumni at Colorado warned us about. Now we have Tyrone Willingham that is rebuilding this program the way it's supposed to be done. It will take some time but within 2-3 years we will be back in the hunt for a Pac-10 title and a Top 10 finish in the collegiate rankings.

As far as the game in Oklahoma a few weeks ago. You know, as well as I know, the game was closer than the score indicated. We ran the ball on your defense at will, averaging 5.2 yards a carry. If it wasn't for a fumble on the 4 yard line as we were going into score and the quick touchdown a few minutes later by the Sooners the outcome might have been different. But your team won because they were the BETTER team and they deserved to win. For you to take such an aggressive position on how your team "completely waxed" the Huskies shows your ignorance. We were picked to finish LAST in the Pac-10 this year and the Sooners were supposed to be a Top 5 team? Now we are sitting at 3-1 with two respectable victories over Fresno State and UCLA. While you, your team, coach and fans have cried and whined about their loss in Eugene for the last 10 days. You remember UCLA don't you? :D

For the last year on these boards I have read post after post of yours without a response. It seemed like your main goal was to try to get under peoples skins with your childish and immature taunts and comments. I have read the despise that fellow huddlers have for you. You're very deserving. I read post after post dismissing the accomplishments of USC over the last 3 years as they have built up an incredible record playing a much tougher schedule than Oklahoma ever plays. This is one of the reasons you lose any credibility that you might have had with the Huddle members. Yes, I follow USC as I do the rest of the Pac-10 teams. Naturally, I want them all to do well. Until they play the Dawgs of couse.

As far as meeting one day I welcome the opportunity and remember, it was you that threatened to kick my ass. I only accepted the challenge. There is no man in this world that I would back down from, especially you. The week before you arrive in Seattle PM me and I will give you my mobile number and I will make the hour drive to Seattle to meet you any place you want. Who knows maybe we'll have a beer or two and actually like each other. :D Until then you are officially on my ignore list. The same list that you claimed I was on?

"The Professor"

Edited by theprofessor