[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats Up With All The Negativity?

heehawks

By the teats of Nergal!

This is a Fantasy FOOTBALL message board. Seriously, we are here to talk about football. That goes hand in hand with sticking a few good natured barbs into each other, and at times to defend your opinion passionately & heatedly.

If people want a nice, serene, tranquil internet experience, I would strongly suggest here or here.

I've been at FF message boards where everyone is supposed to be nicey-nice. They suck. Football means fans loving their teams, which are focused on committing mayhem on their opponents each week. Being a football fan means cold beers, hot wings, cigars, in-your-face arguing, pull-my-finger sophomoric humor, and good natured harpooning of each other.

The internet tough-guy thing is over the line. Guys flexing their muscles by tapping keyboards is laughable. Posting an opinion with little to back it up opens you up to getting ripped - and rightfully so. No one here buys into something being absolutely true just because one says it is and that's the final word on it. And nasty hateful nonsense ought to get you snuffed quickly.

Aside from that, I welcome the atmosphere here where the men are men, the women are too, and the sheep are very nervous. Bring it.

While twidling his fingers close to his chest, "Eeeexcellent". I'm glad to hear all the opinions of others on this site. I really just started it cuz there was some pretty heavy "bashing" going on. I don't have any problems with good ol hearted rippin. It is most definately part of FFB. My friends and I rip into each other extremely hard, but we know that its all in fun and that we will be drinking heavily together while watching the Seahawks rip into the Giants this weekend. I'm not trying to be a "nice guy" here whatsoever. Just pointing out that in the past four years that I have been on this site, today seemed a bit, cough cough as Bill Murray would say...harsh. I just don't understand the hardcore angry beatdowns that people seem to enjoy doing so often.

Edited by heehawks

much of the "bashing" you see may just be par for the course with some of the vets around here. with the clear exception of irish going after grits, most of this is pretty tame.

:D

shut up, geezer

:D

I like it, sounds good, but I also think its people who "hide" behind their computers and can easily say whatever they want without any consequences. These are the people that would fall over when I sneeze.

+1

Yes...people that threaten to pop others in the grill. Weak minded fleebs who talk tough while "hiding".